for I See A Darkness

2/22/2011 c1 65JDKloosterman
Oh... now this looks like a promising beginning. Granted, can't imagine how the Winchesters are going to handle having two prisoners, but the interactions here all seem realistic.

No idea how they got Penelope. She's always in the computer lab. Did they raid the base?
2/22/2011 c1 2TheTurkeyVulture
Can't wait to see how this progresses :)
2/22/2011 c1 6Voldy's pink teddy
Great story idea. It will be interesting to see how the boys handle this situation. And I feel sorry for Garcia and Spencer. They are the ones with the worst records with unsubs, and here they are, taken again. Hopefully they'll realize soon that they're not in much danger, this time...from Sam and Dean, at least.
2/22/2011 c1 6Bug-eyed Monster
Interested in seeing where you take this.
2/22/2011 c1 1EliReid
Love it so far! the mental nicknames Dean has for Reid and Garcia fit so perfectly that I knew right away who they'd kidnapped. Can't wait to read more, and see the rest of the BAU!
2/22/2011 c1 Allen Pitt
Even the FBI will sit up and take notice of TWO agents getting kidnapped by wanted felons. Talk about nationwide manhunt, them moving to the #1 most wanted level and all that. No more pretending to be FBI agents later on-their faces will be plastered all over.

And their past looks bad. Real bad. Involved with crazy 'cult' stuff; multiple deaths in their wake, all that stuff. Clearly, their father was a serial killer and inducted them into his evil ways.
2/22/2011 c1 16Belladonna-Isabella
This is a very interesting beginning.Consider me intrigued. I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
2/21/2011 c1 2blackraven66
Interesting! Can't wait to see where you take this story. Hope that you will update soon!
773 « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52