FanFiction.Net
for Lifestream, Converge

12/10/2016 c1 7Junior BLD
I love the story! That seems like something these two would do.
11/26/2016 c1 32freyjaera
Aww, bittersweet. But I'm sure Zack will succeed in making her fall again. I agree in what you said at the end. :3
1/27/2015 c1 30Dante Morose
I love this beyond words. I am a fierce Zerith shipper (so what if they're both dead!). If for some reason Zack and Aerith can't have their happily ever after I am then a supporter of Clerith. I agree with you that Aerith fell in love with Cloud a bit, but I'm pretty convinced that she loved the bits of Zack's personality that shined in Cloud. I DO think that Cloud had it for Aerith though, and I don't think it was just Zack's personality making him feel that way.

I also loved how Zack instantly asked how Cloud was when he learned Aerith had met him. I'm a huge fan of Zack and Cloud friendship fanfics. Supported by cannon or not, I believe that Cloud and Zack got to be pretty good friends in the time they knew each other.

In any case, this made me one VERY happy person, not only because of the ideas but because your writing is so good.
-Dante
12/30/2013 c1 dracosfairmaiden
Great job!

I agree when you say that she did learn to move on. I mean, it's not fair to her to keep on waiting for Zack when Crisis Core showed that she knew that he was dead. But I don't think she loved Cloud as much as she says she did. Aerith definitely loved Cloud but differently to how she loved Zack. And of course Zack wanted Aerith to be happy even if it was with his best 's how I feel about the whole love triangle bit.

This is a cute oneshot. I'm also a big Zerith shipper so this is awesome. I don't think Zack and Aerith were lovers in the lifestream, but were together the entire time.

Great job!
12/28/2013 c1 Marche V
Awesome. That's exactly how I feel about Zack and Aerith as well. :3
8/29/2013 c1 3SheenaTH
Second chance hu? XD sound like how i was thinking when i wanted a title for my story
7/14/2013 c1 24everSkyhigh
I love how even though the actual story is short, you still managed to get the character personalities in. Really good. Me too! I love the Aerith and Zack pairing :D who wouldn't?
8/19/2012 c1 creativesm75
nice
8/1/2012 c1 HeartlessTitania
Loved this, still smiling about how cute that was! This probably has been done a lot, but I've never stumbled upon one until today. I love Zack and Aerith and I've always thought about what was happening with them while Cloud and the others were still alive.
I especially enjoyed the part when Zack asks if Aerith fell in love with Cloud. I was just thinking, "don't answer that!" until he told her don't worry about it.
I think she did have a small thing for Cloud, but only because she liked the qualities that reminded her of Zack.
And no offense to Cloud but only Zack deserves Aerith, I mean he did go through hell just to get to her, and he died before he could make it (gosh I cried like a baby watching that!) but at least they can be together now! They have all the time in the world lol (:
7/23/2012 c1 1Driven by Apathy
After Advent Children, I've always figured Zack and Aerith must have been scheming and plotting like crazy on how to best mess with the living. I mean, sure, they're dead, but since when has that ever stopped anyone in fantasy?

Besides, it must get quite boring at times back there in the Lifestream. And somehow it just seems in-character for the two of them. I didn't buy that St. Aerith and St. Zack act we got to see in AC for a moment. :)
2/10/2012 c1 32Rokuna Aldebaran
another good story of yours. wow. as a first fanfiction, this one is quite cool.

i hope i can make another english fiction as good as this one. my english is not really good. i want to improve it more. i think reading your stories will improve my english =D
11/11/2011 c1 47th Scale
One word - Mukki... Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm also a HUGE Zerith fan. It's the biggest, purest and most tragic love story EVER!

I totally agree with everything you said at the end and I just read your profile, I agree with most stuff that's in there (I'm a stickler for canon too) so... yeah...

All in all, your story is great, the best of the Zack-and-Aerith-meet-in-the-lifestream and I have nothing more to say.

See ya

7th Scale
8/5/2011 c1 6Riku Uzumaki
Zack's right, they now have all the time in the world... literally!
4/26/2011 c1 16aichioluv
yeah, your one shot deserves more reviews! i like the way this story was more conversational (well, not as if they had anything else but their voice). i also believed that aeris had a thing for cloud too, since he was so much like zack.

i'm a big zack/aerith fan too, the last part of advent children made me all 'awwww' inside. that scene is so stuck in my head whenever i think of them.

your story actually brings closure to my thoughts on ff7. all the while i've always felt that something is missing. the story of aeris and zack is simply unwritten, too vague. i'm glad your story contributed to making ff7 complete :)
2/25/2011 c1 70EnforcerAJ
It seemed a bit rushed to me, but otherwise good. I've also done something similar to this if you wanna check it out.
18 Page 1 2 Next »