FanFiction.Net
for When I Died

7/14/2014 c1 10The Phantom's Bride of Gondor
Awesome! The characters are spot-on.
6/27/2013 c3 82SleepingSeeker
The song was perfect for the confusion and odd sensations running through her. Perfect! You have done a great job with him and your OC is interesting and not a Mary Sue at all. Can't wait for more!
6/27/2013 c2 SleepingSeeker
Interesting - and you've written him so mesmerizing at times, his natural charm is sort of dangerous to be around. Ginger and Jacques were great! Jacques is so sweet and considerate, just as I remember him!
6/21/2013 c1 SleepingSeeker
Wow! Your descriptions were so spot on! I could see everything so perfectly - all the little details brought me right back to the scene in the movie. for people who hadn't seen it, it would be very clear how everything appeared. Creepy, cool Is how I'd describe Diana. Right off the bat, I like her and don't see anything obviously Mary Sue-ish, so that's a great start. The fact that she's changed since crossing over is very interesting too.

I can't wait to see how you explore the 'other side'. Oh, and you captured Betelgeuse's dialogue beautifully, heehee, if you can call his jabbering beautiful. But you know what I mean.

And yep, DarkUnderworld is wonderful! I'm a fangirl of hers too!
5/27/2013 c4 k
5/5/2013 c4 33DarkUnderworld
LOL awwhhh you are totally making me blush, but your story is awesome! So it was my pleasure to help:D so...when is the next chapter...hmmm? I wanna read it! things are starting to get juicy:D
5/5/2013 c2 DarkUnderworld
I will say again, most excellent story :D glad I could help;)
10/1/2011 c3 Button333
I really like how the story is going. It sounds intresting so far. As for ideas on how to progress it, maybe they both hit the town, go to a dead club. They could also go on a job. They might even meet some of the cartoon villians.
8/15/2011 c3 TenaciouslyEnigmatic
Hon' I gotta admit, you got talent. Did you steal my talent? Jkjk

But seriously you have amazing raw talent! Characters are excellently placed and play an excellent role that leaves people excited and laughing. Everyone is well portrayed but also have something that is unique to them and them only.

Excellently written story and I can't wait to read more!
6/12/2011 c2 6HaleyRiler
I like this story so far. :)(: BJ is one of my obsessions to begin with (I haven't seen the movie but keep trying to find it and have seen the TV series) and I love how you portrayed him in this! Nice work! I'm eager to find out more about Dian. She seems like a hot tempered smart Alec. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
5/14/2011 c2 Ravenclaw Slytherin
I like your story! Update soon!
4/12/2011 c1 Ravenclaw Slytherin
I like your story! Update soon!