FanFiction.Net
for Eve Benson, Hero

3/19/2013 c14 Guest
WHAT THE HELL?! CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY!
11/24/2011 c12 3SisterOfThalia
Wow, Kris, I didn't even have to tell you I updated :D *so proud*

Yeah, Eve probably isn't too thrilled to have them as her brothers. Poor Eve.

Kill-all action? Like what, you expect someone to randomly pop up and murder Field or they're suddenly going to make it there and kill everyone, or what? XD
11/24/2011 c12 Bitterboots
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN... DEIMOS AND PHOBOS, EVE'S BROS!

...Must feel real proud, eh?

ANYWAY... I'm totally up for some kill-all action. BRING IT ON! XD
10/29/2011 c11 Bitterboots
:O DUDE. FREAKING. BEST. DREAM. CHAPTER. EVER.

AND NOW WE SORTA KNOW WHAT EVE'S FATAL FLAW IS. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
10/6/2011 c10 Bitterboots
OMG. DUDE. SO I GOT THE SON OF NEPTUNE. GUESS WHAT ONE OF THE SEVEN PROPHECY KIDS IS? HES FREAKING CHINESE CANADIAN. AND A CHILD OF MARS. O.o YOU PHSYCHIC CHILD. ARE YOU PART ORACLE?
9/19/2011 c1 2neonhearts101
I loved the first story, and i cant wait till you make more of the sequel!
9/10/2011 c9 SisterOfThalia
You care more about your being responsible than the prophecy being revealed? DB How could you?

By the way, for anyone who's interested (if, that is, Kristen isn't the only one reading this thing anymore), here's this little guide to the prophecy-

A group of fourteen and nine: there are fourteen boys and nine girls.

Shall go forth and seek a treasure divine: they're on a quest to seek out McKenna and if they can, Percy and friends. They are all treasures in different people's eyes.

All shall know what they are fighting for,

For the enemies have opened a door: the door they've opened is through everyone's dreams, so that they can see McKenna and everyone torturing her.

Trouble great shall come upon you: what, you think I'm gonna let these demigods leave the place unscathed? No way. There will be pain, anguish, indecision...in the words on Aphrodite, anyway. But yes, that will be there. Especially for poor Eve. I can't let the main character have the easy job ALL the time. If I'd wanted that I probably would've done it all from Kyle's point of view. Nothing sad or scary. Just idiotsy. But on the other hand, if I wanted it hard, I would've done it from Lola's view...MUAHAHAHA.

To a great hero has it also happened to: Perseus killed the same snake as they did.

There will be many a death, that is for sure: you'll just have to see who dies. Only one death is in this one. The others are in the last story. The prophecy reaches through and latches on to Eve Benson, Champion until the end.

But death by one's worst enemy shall one endure: who dies? Can't tell you. But it will be the biggest let-down in the whole series, for you and for everyone in the story. You may or may not have a guess as to who the enemy is.
9/7/2011 c9 Bitterboots
:O WHOAAAAA... I was actually RESPONSIBLE? 8o

MIND BLLOWNNNNNN!

BUT it was for the good and righteousness of wreaking havoc on innocent campers. So okay! XD

THIS IS DA LONGEST CHAPTER IN DA WORLD! HOLY FUDGE POP!
9/7/2011 c8 3SisterOfThalia
Oh no you won't, Kristen. You won't meet those Maenads if it takes my life.

By the way, the Maenads are from Greek mythology. They are nymph-like creatures who attack people and rip them apart because of their insane, undying love for Dionysus. Why they love Mr. D, I'll never know. I did say that they were insane, you know. Also, I have it on good authorities that they do chew laurel leaves all the time and that they do say stuff like, "Ravage!" a lot. I could have said "Destroy!" or "Rip!" or "Tear!" but I wanted to be interesting xD
8/14/2011 c8 Bitterboots
OH MY GODS DIEEEE LITTLE PONY! DIEEEE! MAH! anyways... I should meet up with these maenads. They sound interesting
8/8/2011 c7 Bitterboots
Dayummm! I didnt blow everone up? Oh well. At leat this story is accurate. Unlike the theous kataramenos dream. *huffs* XD but seriously. E. P. I. K ... S. T. O. R. Y.
8/8/2011 c7 4Cassia4u
awesome! UPDATE! :D check out my story if u wanna:)
7/14/2011 c6 Bitterboots
LMFAO! I AM AN AWESOME NINJA WITH A CRAVING FOR HUMAN BLOOD? O_o

OF COURSE I AM! XD

I DIED OF LAUGHTED AND MY BRO JUST STARED AT ME LIKE I WAS BLOODY CRAZY!1 XD

also, I get to drive people insane on the quest. MUAHAHAHA!

Merci beaucoup! It was epic!
7/3/2011 c5 Hannah d
LUV LUVLUV LUV LUV LUV LUV ITTTTT:DDDD pweety pweety please update? I need to know what happens!:)
6/9/2011 c5 Bitterboots
... PURELY EPIC!

i like Mckenna. She pwns while shes tied to a post, even.

UPDATE OR BOB WILL SEAL YOUR DOOM!
23 Page 1 2 Next »