for Just An Ordinary Day

1/8/2016 c9 Guest
. I laughed way too hard.

1/8/2016 c8 Guest
Bahaha. I can just imagine Eugene's and Levi's face when the bear roared. Oh, and King Jonathan... *shakes head in laughter*.

1/8/2016 c7 Guest
The names my mom wanted to name me were : Angel (I had a supposed little brother but he died before she was able to give birth), Lydia, and Sarah. My dad wanted to name me Elizabeth... so... it was an awkward arguement/talk between my parents and nurses. Lol.

1/8/2016 c4 Guest
OMG THE BUNNY SONG AND VEGGIE TALES. THAT WAS MY CHILD HOOD.

1/8/2016 c1 Guest
!
12/29/2012 c7 Guest
all baby's are born with blue eyes and their eyes change colour over a few weeks/months. so lily would have blue eyes at first, not hazel.
7/19/2012 c4 Lauren
I love the Bunny Song! XD
7/17/2012 c4 Guest
lol this is soooooo funny i love it and i know the bunny song from veggietales
3/8/2011 c9 12pamplemousse07
Haha :)

Eugene and Levi screaming like girls... Hilarious!
3/8/2011 c9 The139Blossom
OMG THAT WAS FANTASTIC LOVE IT
3/6/2011 c8 pamplemousse07
Mmm... interested in what happens next... I'm expecting Eugene and Levi to battle it out and attract the attention of the bear, but you can never know!
3/5/2011 c7 pamplemousse07
Aww, that was so cute and funny!

I love how all the midwives are like freaking out about Lily Corona Fitzherbert.

Anxiously waits for next update...
3/4/2011 c7 100WickedSong
Aw, poor Rapunzel going through labour and then being outvoted. Haha, I loved this. It was well written and very, very cute.
3/2/2011 c6 12pamplemousse07
Oh... Siblings...

That was really sweet! I've never read a story where their children were teenagers, or even adults getting married.

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
3/1/2011 c5 pamplemousse07
That was awesome!

I want to see someone stop an exploding bottle with their mouth. That would make me happy.

Glad I could be the Eugene to your Rapunzel :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »