for Blue Eyes

11/26/2013 c1 2nighttheraven
Yes! Very interested :D
9/13/2012 c1 MG
God this was just so delicate and pretty and hot and perfectly characterized, I cannot. Love the sense of connection they share, and the hint of powerplay and then easy falling into place because that is just so them. Ugh but why not moar? ):
6/4/2012 c1 12Jote Aesa
I love this story. It's so cute! I definitely think you should write more :-)
12/18/2011 c1 3EsotericGhost
You have to give us a 50,000+ word story!

A new one!

With their first awkward situations!

Their first arguments!

Simon introducing him to his parents!

Their first, SOMETHING ELSE!

Please make more!
10/15/2011 c1 Sam C
I didn't understand this much (my English isn't that good I thought xD) but this Fanfic is really really awesome! It's taking me INTO the Story and won't let me out! I'm so impressed, this is awesome - it's better than every single german FF I ever read! No joke, this is so epic!

Thank you (for writing this *.*)

-Sam
8/7/2011 c1 39ThistleL
Beautiful... I love your descriptions - I could see it perfectly without cringing at how over used the descriptions were. I especially loved the bit about a sylph. It was a pleasure to come across that in comparison to Simon. And the jeans. XD I loved the extra detail to the jeans! Made me want to lick my lips! I loved how the story builds up and ends on a high note... Especially about the bond the two have between them. The absence of Simon's parents was a nice touch, giving the bond that special touch... Just wonderful. I love what you did in a limited amount of words...

Pure win.
7/12/2011 c1 caramelcandylover
holy crap, ur story is amazing! it was so sexy, kable n simon make the best couple! please write another soon! :)
7/9/2011 c1 35Paty-chan
oh my God! I never thought that Gamer could be so exciting and sexy! =D that was definitely a good suprise and very-well written.
6/29/2011 c1 2Kishimaru Rose
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. I THINK I LOVE YOU.

Fffff- this is awesome...I mean...damn...the pure emotion, the fucking cock-block and then bam! Hello make out session probably going to turn into hot sex~! 3

I have yet to see this movie, but i'm so gonna watch it tonight, and then write several one-shots and be happy and gush over how fucking hot this pairing is. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. 3
5/28/2011 c1 Accountkiller0000000000000000
I just watched the movie today and I'm already obsessed with this pairing, I can't help it XD So reading this fic makes me really happy. I hope you decide to write more Kable/Simon in the future.
5/21/2011 c1 43WeAreTomorrow
I love this pairing. You can't control someone's mind without some kind of connection happening between them. And this is my favorite kind :P
5/6/2011 c1 unusedaccount1177
That was great. There isn't enough Simon/Kable out there. Please write more.
4/7/2011 c1 8Lovesrival
I just watched the movie before reading and,although creepy at parts,enjoyed it. Pllllleeeeeaaaassse reight more of this pairing. Im on my knees begging lol good story
3/24/2011 c1 iciclesfromcynthia
I need some sexy time. Please.
3/24/2011 c1 iciclesfromcynthia
I need some sexy time. Please.
18 Page 1 2 Next »