for Secrets Revealed

5/26/2015 c2 Guest
Type your review off to a good start will u b going on with it i like it
5/12/2015 c2 1gabelou1991
J'aime.
9/15/2013 c2 1TheBigBadWolf101
AWESOME PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS XD XD XD XD
8/11/2012 c2 Ky111
What a great start to this story, I don't think I've read anything like it Mirai and Gohan living at C.C with the Briefs always makes a good read mostly due to Vegeta not to mention the terrible duo and Bulma has her moments, also like the twist of Sharpener being Tien and Launch's kid should make him get along with Mirai and Gohan really well, although if he's about as strong as Tien there's no way Videl would be anywhere near his strength or skill due to his father training him. Hope you haven't discontinued this story when you have only just started been a year and a half since the last update.
5/20/2012 c2 10ICHeart
I'm surprised my story was an inspiration for you! Thanks for that!
1/29/2012 c2 Guest
Love it love it but how did trunks and gohan learn saiyago? Pleeeeeeeeaseeee write more

Peace out
1/20/2012 c2 11Noip13
Yo.

You don't seem to be finishing this, so I'm not going to flle this under stories I like in my head. But I want to say I think the Sharpner is Lunch and Tien's kid is really original. Great job!
1/19/2012 c2 1dragonprincess3
Nice job! I cracked up when I saw the science teachers name! Even started to sing the theme song! I loved the sharpner twist! I can't wait to read more!

Keri~ ciao~
12/26/2011 c2 Shane
Well if you want to improve I suggest slowing down the pace of the romance Gohan instantly liking Videl is rediculous. Other than that, try to flippin update the fic regularly genius.
12/17/2011 c2 1Vegeta the God of Attitude
great story so im guessing that since chi chi is dead bulma adopted both gohan and goten... i think u should have gohan wish his mom back later...
5/13/2011 c2 Duh
krillins name is Mr. Chestnut? If your going to give him a false name plese make it more... and less ...

Mr. Chestnut is worse then the name Sayaiman which is in my lest fravoite things of all time, the goden fighter is much better

pretty good job so far

(in the doted space plese put in the words of your choice)
5/7/2011 c2 Anonymous
Update ASAP!
4/28/2011 c2 2Dr. Blue22
almost 2 months man you need to update! Continue it or something! it looks like a great storie!
4/28/2011 c2 12Nozomi Higurashi
Hey, you need to continue this, I like it! Mind if I use your idea for Sharpner in my newest fanfic?
4/3/2011 c2 me
rrrrrrrgh add another chapter...

...Please?