for Snow White Queen

6/29/2020 c16 Tai
Enjoying this story! Will Aizen succeed in getting ShirĊ in trouble? How will Ichigo react when he wakes up? Will he want the second bond immediately? Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/26/2017 c3 11Amu4ever
Hope this isn't turning out to be a dark story. Especially since the line between dark and terrifying is often slimer than it is supposed to be. Dark is not bad and neither is white good.
3/26/2017 c1 Amu4ever
Good luck to Ichigo. Trying not to sleep can be harder than trying to force oneself to sleep while not tired.
12/18/2016 c16 7senaxeth
Holy fuckn sht. Thank you very much. That was hot and interesting. Can't wait for more.
9/25/2016 c16 6Verteller
So... any chance you're also going to update Ladies and Gentleman? Either way this story is great, and I know it's a couple months late to be saying this, but I'm glad you finally decided to crawl out of who knows where to update. Also, I am very curious to know what Aizen would do if it turns out that Ichigo no longer qualifies as an undead mortal.
6/21/2016 c16 2MoongirlDimandeFan
Another great chapter and yes, He's my favorite character
from that season
6/8/2016 c16 28ArisuAmiChan
Lyrical! It's been too long since the last update! As always, another lovely chapter to read!

Shiro taking Ichigo, would that be the second mark? Because I had to jump back to the previous chapter for a refresher. But Shiro taking the time to work out how Aizen has a connection to Ichigo is a wise choice.

But why does Aizen want Ichigo so badly?! This is because he wanted Masaki isn't it? Ewww, creep. No but hopefully with Shiro's taking of Ichigo's virginity, Aizen will back the hell off already.

Or he's going to get a lovely fist through his chest, am I right?
6/6/2016 c16 28MidnightEden234
I'm glad to help in any way I can! This chapter was unexpected, but so very well done~ You're writing style is so beautiful! I wish I could write like this!
6/5/2016 c16 BiteMeBerry
so worth the wait!
6/2/2016 c16 1akira45
Awesome chapter
6/2/2016 c16 36Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo
I'm still kicking...and I'll kick ur arse in gear if u no update more! D: Sumone's gotta feed my HichiIchi needs!
6/1/2016 c16 lyerlaboys1
I love this story~~ it's about time Ichigo got some real lovin instead of the dream one. I've waited a very long time for this moment to. It is was totally hotness to Can't wait to see what happens next!
6/1/2016 c16 24JBubbles
hahahahahhaa sex coma is much better than food coma. Heeeey this was great!
6/1/2016 c16 13Enjali
That does help. Though I have another question; was Aizen in love with Masaki? Because that's what I got out of that one part with him. I can't wait till we find out why Aizen really wants Ichigo for.
6/1/2016 c16 1Midnight Essence
I'm so happy too see yoiu again! When the email notification came through I wanted to pull over on the highway so I could read but I had to wait. Lol.
But yaaaay! They're getting there! I wanna know if that caused or helped with the demon marking? Will Aizen sense the mark or can he when/if he gets to them?
I like the use of Greek mythology with Demon lore! I'm just hungry for more!
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »