for Lonely

8/1/2014 c1 Kuna Longshanks
Good Wilt Hunting.
2/20/2012 c1 10GoldFlareon
This wasn't exactly much of a story...more like a really, really short exchange of words. o:

I think this is a really cool idea, but your author's notes were about four times the length of the story itself... A story should be descriptive, have a setting, character's thoughts, a mood, etc, as well as dialogue. Make sure your stories have more description that dialogue. You could have started off by describing the girl's dirty hands and feet as she walked along the beach of the island she was stranded on. She could have gazed up at the sky and made a picture of an aeroplane out of the clouds, and then imagined a raft on the waves which she could contemplate escaping on. You can't explain the details of the story in author's notes and not in the actual story itself. Then the story becomes but dialogue which gives us no imagery and no sense of what's happening.

Anyway, I hope you take this advice and use it to your advantage. :] Keep writing. And I find the best time for me to write my stories is late at night. xD So don't feel that your creativity has a time limit; you can be creative and write well whenever you feel like it.

Good luck.
7/31/2011 c1 Em Za Burrel
DisneyQueen!i'm 11 as well!^_^

My name is Emily[CALL ME EM OR I SHOOT YOU]but i love Rey Za Burrel so much i named myself after him.

My former penname was THE WORM QUEEN.
7/31/2011 c1 Em Za Burrel
This way off subject,but do me a favor and look at the Gundam 00 wikipedia.While you're at it,check out Rey Za Burrel.OK I will let you be now.^_^
7/27/2011 c1 DisneyQueen
I read this in memory of a show I've loved..NO,LIVED BY.

I had imaganary freinds from the beginning of it to the end.I lived in my own imaganary world up till 2nd grade.I'm 11 so,11-7=9,for 9 years.

I loved the story.I really think your a good writer!

Luv,

Disney Queen
3/28/2011 c1 KoolCandygirl959
loved it!
3/1/2011 c1 70tiger002
I liked this. But wow, Foster's...been so long since I've seen that show. It might have been good to draw out the scene more, but I like how you switch from sadness to hope.