for Boy Flounder

5/28/2019 c10 FireMane15
This is absolutely wonderful and completely hilarious. I love floundering Robin.
4/3/2019 c10 20sxkurajima
Oh, dear. This series of drabbles are cute and hilarious. And the last oneshot is just.. idk, i feel so many emotions after reading it. I love BBStar's relationship (as bro and sis). And the last line, though. "They didn't make it into the closet." The best line lol. Love it.
12/31/2018 c10 7itxprincessxlala
Loved this series Soo much. Thank you for sharing! You're a wonderful author
12/28/2017 c10 Guest
Loved every minute of this!
8/29/2017 c1 1HttpTommy
You are a very wonderfully writer, I love your work, do you bye and chance have any books that you have published that I might be able to get? If you did, that would be great. I love your work and am exited to see more of it!
12/12/2016 c10 kc
finish
12/5/2015 c3 imcoldalex
I'm glad you used invigorating instead of hard or exhausting to describe his workout, means you have a big vocabulary.
12/4/2015 c10 20Alytiger
CY SHIPS BBRAE!
Cannon that kissing is totally a thing on Tameran is accepted
9/9/2015 c2 Alytiger
Perfect is most definitely my favorite one so far!
12/28/2014 c6 anon
realism. hilariousss! you two make a great team :)
11/24/2014 c6 Guueeeeesssstttt
You people have dirty minds. XD Not that I'm complaining or anything!
Can I suggest the word "robin"? The bird, not the traffic light-costumed, spiky-haired acrobat.
XP Your guy's writing is very good!
3/6/2014 c6 11Montydragon
SILKIE!
8/18/2013 c6 6Brokenangelsely
I am dying of laughter here with every chapter. DYING. I need my daily dosage of boy flounder! Are you guys taking anymore requests?
8/11/2013 c1 8cthulhu-with-a-fez
THIS
THIS IS AWESOME AND HILARIOUS AND ADORABLE AND UGH I PROMISED MY FRIEND I WOULDN'T READ ANY TT FIC UNTIL I FINISHED THE SERIES BUT I AM OFFICIALLY TOSSING THAT OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE THIS FIC IS AWESOME
6/3/2013 c1 12TridentOfDarkness372
Lol nice stories! I like the itch one best.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »