for A Slight Misunderstanding

1/16/2015 c1 1MaddAlice
This was adorable. Poor guys...
3/9/2014 c1 84Shahrezad1
Brilliantly done. :D I loved your characterization and the whole confusion bit up until their specific details made me giggle like mad. ;-)
2/18/2012 c1 karenmiller1972
I must say how much I simply love this! I've re-read it a couple of time off and on, its a quick cheer up, as I can see it happening.

I simply love it.

(Plus, I always enjoy your interpretation and showing of Cain.)
12/4/2011 c1 79MavenAlysse
I love it! It's awesome. I giggled through the whole thing - easily picturing the whole scene in my mind.

Very cute.

Thanks for sharing!

~MavenAlysse
12/3/2011 c1 60Ivory Tears
lol Ah, I rather enjoyed this. Crazy how I never noticed the similarities before. :)
11/3/2011 c1 2DragonRose4
BAhahahahahaha! Loved it!
10/7/2011 c1 maliaargents
This is my favourite thing. Ever.
5/25/2011 c1 14dark shadowed rose
I have decided to be nice, why i don't know you and your wonderfully, horrible, terrible stories made me stay up all night reading them.

Which is why you are a cruel and unusual person.

That said thank you thank you thank you! you have written some wonderful stories, and i hope you are proud of your collection of magnificent stories. I can only hope i one day have half as many wonderful stories. and i hope you will write more with your muse strikes. (Muses are pains aren't they? mine being oddly absent is why I got to read all of yours)
4/25/2011 c1 31Hope Meijer
LOVE. Pure love! Oh, I'd never considered a Tin Man/Alice crossover before but the parallels are obvious (even more so when I take into consideration they were both made by the same people!) Absolutely perfect - would there be any chance of another?
4/17/2011 c1 vanilla212
I love it! It makes me wonder how the initial meeting between Alice and DG would go.
4/7/2011 c1 37EreshkigalGirl
LOL! This is hilarious. I loved it.
3/28/2011 c1 10Rhavis
I think it was awsome XD
3/15/2011 c1 Lauramichca
Very nice!
3/6/2011 c1 56Sar-kaz-m
I can see Alice eyeing all of Cain's weak points... until DG says, "Um Cain? Gun?" and Hatter is freed...

Nice crossover, very much in character!

Cheers,

CK
3/5/2011 c1 24katdemon1895
dg and alice would probably get along famously, hatter and cain i'm not so sure

awesome cross, sad about the hypocrisy but at the same time i can't be sorry because your ocs are awesome and this fic was fun and i'm kinda hoping it spawns others like it
20 Page 1 2 Next »