FanFiction.Net
for Hunt For The Mystical Medals

11/2/2011 c58 33Enji86
I wonder why this bombing case reminded Kyuji about his time in Africa.

Kougami baking a cake always make me LOL.

I can't wait to see Mezuru + Same Yummy + Gameru VS Kyuji + Ankh + Shiho.

10/31/2011 c57 Enji86
Hmm, if Ankh is in the need of cell medals, can he spawn a yummy? It'll be more convenient that way rather than waiting for other greed to spawn a yummy.

And I hope Ankh will get one of his core medal soon, so I can see how that core medal will affect him and Shinichi.

10/31/2011 c57 10Twilight Kyu
Pretty nice using the movie elements from the Detective Conan movie with a few twists. Can't wait to see what other things you're going to put in with this arc.

10/30/2011 c56 1Neko Over Beyond
Ugh, I did watched The Human Centipede and I hated it. Same goes for the doctor in this arc! Can't O's kicked his butt even more? I still want to see him beaten so badly.
10/30/2011 c56 10Twilight Kyu
Ah man, I was hoping Heiter got killed by another villain.

Can't wait for the next arc!

10/28/2011 c56 33Enji86
Thank God the children are all fine.

I'm looking forward to the next arc.

10/28/2011 c55 Twilight Kyu
Dude, this is getting even crazier!Something tells me that the Yummy can be the Centipede Yummy from the looks of this arc especially the Human Centipede.

Nice one too!

10/27/2011 c55 Enji86
I hope they can do something for the human centipede and I hope they get many cell medals. Lately, they own no cell medals so they owe some from Kougami.

10/24/2011 c54 Enji86
Ouch, that looks horrible.

The surgeon really crazy.

I hope O's come on time to save them.

10/24/2011 c54 10Twilight Kyu
Should've guessed that a psychotic surgeon is behind this from the arc's title.

10/20/2011 c53 Twilight Kyu
Love the detective elements you put in ths chapter.

10/19/2011 c53 33Enji86
Wow, this is so exciting.

I can't wait to see what'll happen next.

10/19/2011 c52 Twilight Kyu
Now that's what I called an adventure for the boys. Things won't be easy and can get even more dangerous if that Greed, Kazari, is around.
10/12/2011 c52 Enji86
Ai is a bit OOC in this chapter because she invited the DB to solve a dangerous case. Usually, it's the DB who very excited about a case so Ai and Conan have to tag along so the DB don't get in trouble.

A few days ago, I watched your video in FB about O's. It's so funny seeing coins falling here and there everytime O's attack the monster. I LOLed a lot.

10/7/2011 c51 10Twilight Kyu
Whoa, I really REALLY don't expect a few references to the Human Centipede (that movie made me lose my apetite for a month)... It's really that horrible.

Anyway, great to see some of the casts from Detective Conan. Hope Kyuuji is able to solve this case.

319 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »