FanFiction.Net
for Hunt For The Mystical Medals

10/23/2013 c124 10Twilight Kyu
The poor kids, they're quite in a pickle (or peril). This could get out of hand if they don't do something quick, especially that Kyuji and Ankh are elsewhere.

9/27/2013 c123 Twilight Kyu
I didn't expect Kuro to become this brutal. Then again, he's being mind controlled.

9/10/2013 c122 Twilight Kyu
Okay, I truly did not expect to see Kuro (I miss Cyborg Kuro-chan) to show up here. This is gonna be interesting, like to see how the cat is going to do in this fic.

7/13/2013 c121 Twilight Kyu
Sorry for the late review, I was really busy as of late.

Anyway, the chapter looks good and now we're introduced to a new Yummy, a water type to be exact. What's even better is that they got the new combo, Shauta.

6/24/2013 c120 Twilight Kyu
Good job with the detective element, it makes the story more refreshing after all the actions we've got. Plus, in order to stay true with Detective Conan.

Hope this builds up to the Yummy and the villain in this arc.

6/13/2013 c119 Twilight Kyu
Well, that's what I called a cool way to open a story. Glad to see some detective elements for this arc. I'm curious to know about that baby, but I'll just wait and see as the mystery unfolds.

5/13/2013 c118 Twilight Kyu
This is going to be interesting seeing that Irish is somewhat working alone. Good to see some detective work for the next chapter.

4/23/2013 c117 Twilight Kyu
Oh boy, that's not looking very good at all...
Update soon!
3/11/2013 c116 Twilight Kyu
I have a bad feeling about this point, especially that Gin is aware of the Greeed's activity. Will he cross path with Dr. Maki? Just a speculation, by the way.

2/18/2013 c115 Twilight Kyu
Well, it is short so I can't say much, but at least we get to see what's going to hapen next.

2/12/2013 c114 Twilight Kyu
Well then, this should be an interesting arc. Can't say much though, but I can see it's quite refreshing. Now I'm curious to see the next crossover characters for this arc.

1/18/2013 c113 1davespritenotdave
Oh no! Gin! Break his car please! We all know that he loves his car! Make Ankh break it or something! Please!
1/14/2013 c113 10Twilight Kyu
And now we got the Tajador Combo, the 'Lightning Bruiser' of OOO's. Now what's going to happen next now that Ankh got his medals back?

I'd vote for Shinichi to live as a separate person, it's just that he's already been 'asleep' for too long so he should have his screentime and moment.

1/3/2013 c112 Twilight Kyu
Well, this is going to be climatic now that we're nearing the arc's conclusion. Looks like we're going to see a new combo for O's!

12/30/2012 c111 Twilight Kyu
Not bad, it's always a good thing to take a break from the action. Just hope to see more in the next chapter.

Now how are they going to fight back the Lion-Kurage Yummy? It is sure a tough enemy.

312 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »