FanFiction.Net
for Hunt For The Mystical Medals

12/22/2012 c105 33Enji86
You really read my mind, it's really tiring. And the most disappointing thing is it's all because of teenager's love which is BS in real life. No teenager will love someone to that point.
I really miss Detective Conan crew.
12/20/2012 c3 26Arrysa Clair
Nice story. I wonder why it should be a flashback? And i guess i already know the answer is this story complete? Or still ongoing?
12/6/2012 c110 10Twilight Kyu
Nice job with the cameo. Clever, indeed.

A lot of tense moments here, I do hope it ends well for Kyuji and Heiji in the end. Also, really REALLY looking forward to see the next combo form.

10/29/2012 c109 Twilight Kyu
Actually, I knew there's going to be a traitor just by the title, but I never thought it would be Heiji. Could it be that Heiji somewhat know about the Greed and secretly an ally to Kazari? Who knows, guess we have to wait for the next chapter.

10/21/2012 c108 Twilight Kyu
Things now become much tougher for our heroes now that Kazuha is being controlled by the parasitic Yummy.

Kaito and Konosuke's appearance sure surprise me too.

9/30/2012 c106 Twilight Kyu
Can't say much for this chapter, but I have a feeling that something's up now that Kougami's back.

9/25/2012 c105 zero
This story is so damn great!So,when will there be chapter 106 and 107?Can't wait to see ,when can o's use the ShaUTa combo?
9/21/2012 c105 Twilight Kyu
Things have finally gotten even complicated. Everything is up to Ankh, it's his decision to abandon Shinichi to his death or sacrifice his true form.

9/16/2012 c104 33Enji86
Kyuji FTW all the way. XD
I think it's not Akira who has tragic past but his wife.
9/13/2012 c104 10Twilight Kyu
Wow, I'm quite surprised since you don't usually write this long. Then again, it's a good change of pace.

Looks like the answers behind Natsumi will eventually be revealed, and now I really wondering what would happen to Akira once he finds out the truth.

And with the Yummy still on the loose just makes things more complicated.

9/12/2012 c103 33Enji86
I wonder why those people interested in Natsumi. They should looking for her grandma instead, right?
Okay, I will wait for Kyuji, Shiho and Ankh to appear.
9/9/2012 c103 10Twilight Kyu
I felt sorry for Natsumi here after seeing her past.

I expect Kyuji and Ankh play a strong role with Akira and Natsumi in the next parts of the arc. But now that I think about it, since this is a Higurashi arc and two of the Greeds are gone, I couldn't imagine how the 'hybrid' Yummy would look like if one of the Higurashi casts become the next 'host.'

That's a pretty scary thought, isn't it?

9/2/2012 c102 33Enji86
Ugh, too many Oyashiro-sama. LOL
No matter how good this Akira Toudou in front of the author eyes, Kyuji will always be the best in my eyes. So, I won't forgive the author if this Akira Toudou take Kyuji's spotlight. XD
9/1/2012 c102 10Twilight Kyu
Having some deja vu seeing the characters from Higurashi the manga one.

8/27/2012 c101 33Enji86
Well, I never heard about that manga or anime. LOL
I don't think any tragedy can beat Shiho's tragic life, but I would like to read that.
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »