FanFiction.Net
for Hunt For The Mystical Medals

8/24/2012 c101 10Twilight Kyu
I almost mistaken Akira Toudou with the other Akira from Special A. Yeah, I'm totally surprised to see him as Kamen Rider Birth.

So we have another Higurashi arc, huh?

8/5/2012 c100 33Enji86
Well, if the new character was OC or from O's series, I think I'll pass the guessing game. XD
I'm fine if Mezeru gone because she's evil, but I'm sad for Gameru.
I wonder what will Ankh do with the core medals in his possesion.
7/29/2012 c100 10Twilight Kyu
We got a new 'Kamen Rider' and two of the Greeds are destroyed. Glad to see everyone's safe and sound.

Can't wait for the next arc. Keep it up!
7/28/2012 c99 33Enji86
So, what about Gotoh?
I'm excited for next chapter.
Update soon!
7/28/2012 c98 Enji86
Kougami's explanation was confusing. So, greed appeared because the set of core medals was incomplete?
If Gotoh take the bribe, I think he is very cheap. He will never be in the same level as Kyuji with that kind of attitude.
7/24/2012 c99 10Twilight Kyu
So the arc's climax is here. Now it's getting more exciting.

7/19/2012 c98 Twilight Kyu
I have a feeling the next chapter's going to be one big fight with Gameru and an introduction to a new character.

7/19/2012 c97 Twilight Kyu
I knew it, the bastards' given Gamel 23 Core Medals, that's A LOT of medals to chew on. Seriously.
7/14/2012 c31 66FutureTrunksFan94
Very interesting. I don't know half of the characters in this one, though. Again it's a little irritating how characters from other universes recognize Shinichi-that's a plot hole and it's something you need to fix. Also, I highly doubt Haibara would explain everything to Ran right away-most likely she would concoct some sort of excuse/lie.

You know, while the story is good, characters just feel a little OOC, and the story seems a little confusing at times. I really would prefer it if you would show us things in your writing, not tell us everything. Your tense seems to shift a lot, and that's annoying. However, for the most part, the positives override the negatives.

I look forward to reading the next installment of chapters.
7/14/2012 c97 33Enji86
Huh? I didn't see any newcomer in this chapter.
7/11/2012 c96 Enji86
To Ankh : "Yeah, yeah, if you get your body back, right? I'm looking forward to it. But now, you can't deny that you're useless. You even can't do a simple task like saving Shiho and just waiting for Kazari's mercy on Shiho." *LOL
It's good thing Kazari let Shiho go. Her immature companions were too busy fighting each other and forgot about her for quite some time.
7/7/2012 c96 10Twilight Kyu
Exactly what I expect from Kazari, a sneaky manipulator. I have a bad feeling what's going to happen to Gameru since he's in Kazari's (and Dr. Maki's) hands now, also with tons of Cell Medals in their possession.

7/4/2012 c95 Twilight Kyu
I really REALLY didn't expect THEM, the Powerpuff Girls Z, of all people, to show up here.

Please update soon.
7/4/2012 c94 Twilight Kyu
I'm surprised to see Koji and Koichi in this arc, now it's getting interesting.
6/30/2012 c95 33Enji86
I think they need additional O's if the other greeds will always attack them at the same time. Moreover, Ankh was useless almost everytime. Even Conan has added Kaito in his group to fight the BO in the latest chapter of the series.
I wonder who will get Shiho if they split the truck's content. XD
321 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »