for Harry Potter and the Myseriious Happenings

4/3/2017 c3 Faery66
Hope to read more soon...

D
1/9/2017 c4 The Protector
Hey. Hope everything is okay now. It's been a long while since I last read this now. Hope you update very soon
5/9/2014 c4 5jamesandthegun
Can I adopt this story? I'm new to the fanfic world, but this story is great and has a great plot. Please tell me your answer.
1/24/2013 c4 DirectSomething
Oh my.. Take as long as you want, it must be hard with the death of your father. I remember when I lost my grandmother, it was horrible because I considered her as my closest friend, and it is very hard to move on. Just remember that while they are dead, you will always remember them, and as tacky as it sounds they will always be with you in your heart (at least disney teaches morals/lessons). I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you feel better.
-Merp
12/24/2012 c4 9watch who you piss off
you have my condolences
7/14/2012 c4 1Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow
thats sad.
5/5/2012 c4 7Myra the Dovahkiin
1/27/2012 c4 1KitsuneDango
it does suck that u might not continue but family comes first.

i hope ur doing well. i love ur writings
10/25/2011 c3 7My Solitude
Interesting...
6/16/2011 c3 DragonFire Princess
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
6/7/2011 c4 Pink Tubby Custard
I'm very sorry for your loss. And I hope that you feel better soon, even if the pain doesn't heal completely. : )

as for your story, I very much enjoyed reading what you have posted so far, and it's rare that you find such a good crossing like this. I hope, that if you ever find the chance, that you'll be able to update this story. If you find that you can't update it, I would be more then willing to adopt this story if you would like to put it up for adoption. Well, my regards to you and your family. : )
5/20/2011 c1 Guest
im sorry for your loose and thank you for inform us.you are a really great person.
5/20/2011 c4 2hatchi cullen-black
i am sorry for your loss.
5/20/2011 c4 Lyall of the Rose
I offer my deepest sympathies, and wish you well in this really trying time. Just keep in mind you can find peace in the good memories that you have of him, I'm sure he's proud of you. Just take this time to heal. love and hugs

xoxo
5/1/2011 c3 12345
soooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooool! please more chapters before i die of sadness!
27 Page 1 2 Next »