for Hogwarts Academy for the Supernaturally gifted

11/2/2015 c8 your mom
hi this sux and do duu u!
8/13/2013 c5 Guest
I thought for sure that Eragon would be in Skulblaka... Oh Well, as long as he's the main male char :D
Btw, you've read the Eragon bolla right? Because in them he's a brunett and got Brown eyes... And he looks like an elf xD
6/30/2013 c9 Ace Of Light
So I noticed that you hadn't updated in, well, a while. I do like this story and if you want I could help you. If you want me to beta or do something I'd gladly do so. I know all the fandoms with the exception of Night World. Let me know in a PM if you're interested.
10/8/2012 c1 2Indigo Halfmoon Dauntless
Heath Luck, Aphrodite LaFont, John Heffer
9/2/2012 c10 2LilyPotterRozaBelikova
A little confused but I like it! Keep up the great work.
LPRB
7/18/2012 c2 Forever daydream98
Name: Lauren McQuire

Specie: dhampir

Family: catherine (mum, never around), roger (dad), Maggie (younger sister)

Hair: short, dark Brown

Eyes: brown

Body: average build, short

Skin colour: white

Background information: mother abandoned her when she was a baby and grew up with her abusive father. Grew up wanting to be a guardian, so she can escape him, along with her younger sister Maggie.

Personality: nerdy, bad ass, short tempered, kind

Has to be in 4th year (sorry)

Height: 150cm

If a witch: wand type:

If a shifter: What animal:

If moroi: what element:

Anything I forgot:
2/4/2012 c1 8PhoenyxWarrior
Oh gods...

This first chapter made my head hurt...

xD
1/8/2012 c14 Ace Of Light
ummm good story. meow says the dragon?
11/17/2011 c1 DesdemonaEmo13
zoey, shaunee, erin, erik, damien, neferet, kalona, rephiam, stevie ray, dallas, nicole, heath, erik, aphrodite, heath, nyx, shenika, lenobia, etc.
7/17/2011 c1 1Luna-Cara
Cool story :)

Sry I don't got how I have to vote :( I would, but I don't know how...sry ;)

Okay please update soon ;D

Lg Cara x3
7/11/2011 c8 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I voted~
7/11/2011 c7 10th Squad 3rd Seat
I go to LCHS.We had to stay in class because their was a frshman who had a seisure...Sorry for what happened to Jack and the others...
6/16/2011 c2 Guest
Name:Evanna Simone (Girl-no offense but, i put that because ive put girls names and people have said its a boy)

Specie: witch

Family: Simone's

Hair:Any color (see Anything I forgot)

Eyes: Green (normaly)

Body: hourglass shape

Skin colour: tan

Background information: lives with mom and step dad and sister and brother, who all act "perfect"

Personality: nice, perky, scary (sometimes), loves anything that breathes.

Height:5 foot 2 inches

If a witch: wand type: 11 and a 1/2 inch, cherry wood and thestral hair

If a shifter: What animal:

If moroi: what element:

Anything I forgot:She is a metamorphagi like Tonks
6/9/2011 c2 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Name:Mizuki *No Last Name*Her original name was Morgan Wilson.

Specie:Blue Vampyre

Family:Has none.Can be freinds with Zoey.

Hair:Silver with Tiny Rainbow streaks.

Eyes:Violet.

Body:Small but she has some curves.

Skin colour:Pale,but not to pale.

Background information:Like Zoey,her parents were those dumbasses in the People of Faith.She ran-away from home and dosen't have any close family.She loves the night sky,and like her name,she is a moon child.

Personality:Shes shy,and has a soft voice.Loyal to those she deems worthy after careful observation.Very intelligent,and obsrvant.Obeys rules when needed.And breaks rules that are stupid.All in all,shes the one you go to for advice.Shes an inside now-it-all.She dosen't brag.

Is in 4th year.

Height:4'11

Anything I forgot:Her marks are snowflakes that look like a tiara.(Like those the Sailor Scouts wear.)

Affinity:Water,except its Ice.Her favorite uses for her powers is an ice dagger,sword,or bow and ice arrows.^^Or making it snow.

Her cat is a white tiger cub.Female and her names is Yuki or in japanesse,snow.Named for the snow the cub loves to play in.
6/7/2011 c1 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Iliana Dominick (Harman)

Aphrodite LaFonte

Heath Luck

John Heffer

Please do not read unless your caught up with HoN.Up to Awakened.

1.Is Aphrodite still a Vampyre?

2.Is Linda still alive?

3.Is Dallas still a Fledgling?

4.Is Jack still alive?

5.Is Rephaim with Steavie Rae in human form?
21 Page 1 2 Next »