for Ultimate Chakra Control

10/26/2020 c4 Kaleb Orr
Hey I've been reading this and noticing the chapters are much shorter than most and you update way less frequently then most could you possibly make the chapters longer.
10/26/2020 c1 Kaleb Orr
Hey I don't know much about writing but I think your missing some minor details in your story you may think there important but the minor details bring a story to life.
4/9/2020 c4 Guest
great more
11/13/2018 c4 4Monster King
Great job please continue it
6/18/2016 c4 Guest
Please update soon
8/12/2014 c1 x2u
naruto charkra level is equal to all the people in the world so plus perfect control equals never ending charkra and never ending stamina hehehehe.
8/26/2013 c4 Ppsh
I have to say... this is okay, but it isn't very interesting so far. I don't see how it is any different from canon as of yet. You rearranged the genin exam a little, Naruto passed and so on, but everything basically played out the same way anyway, so much so that you didn't even need to write the fight with Mizuku. I guess I just don't really understand the premise; it's not clear at all how this ultimate chakra control scroll is going to change Naruto's actions thus far.
6/22/2013 c4 4ISS1988
bom
12/8/2012 c4 4jabbarulez
wow... kakashi didn't realize who naruto was?
11/30/2012 c2 5GEDOMAZO10TAILS
subtle
10/18/2011 c4 2Hektols
Almost the same as in the original...
10/18/2011 c3 Hektols
Good chapter but where is the reason for the failing in genjutsu and the kawarimi?
10/18/2011 c2 Hektols
I REALLY hope that you have a GOOD excuse for Naruto not passing the Genjutsu test because it was supposed to be something concerning chakra control.
10/18/2011 c1 Hektols
Good begining but shouldn't that scroll belong to Danzo? His last name is Shimura.
7/18/2011 c4 4curve-goddess
oooh really interesting plot! will naruto be able to use Tsunade's super strength? please write more!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »