for Ultimate Chakra Control

7/1/2011 c4 1Akira Stridder
hmm atleast he is not dumb or go after sakura,,
6/28/2011 c4 EmbersoftheNightChild
so is sasuke going to be a complete emo?
6/28/2011 c4 6JAIMOL
It's a great story. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress Naruto and know that this is going to go with your group.
6/28/2011 c4 Guest
Hey, um, I like your story and all, but you need to edit more carefully. You wrote, "He would seen realize" instead of "soon realize." It's not that big of a deal, but it also wasn't the only mistake; there were tons of them, and most were clearly because you weren't paying attention. I just think you're selling yourself short.
6/28/2011 c4 Loiosh311
Thanks for the update!
6/28/2011 c4 ForeverFallen76
Technically, shouldn't the Third have confiscated the scroll, since it technically belongs to Shimura Danzo? Even if Danzo was adopted, as long as he carries that name, it should go to him. But, considering whom caused most to all of Naruto's troubles was said man, then maybe Hiruzen thought that said scroll was the perfect restitution for his transgressions against Naruto.

As I'm sure that if Danzo knew that he had a piece of his familial heritage, he'd give up his new right arm and Shishu's eyes! That man seems hard, but I think if he knew he had a single piece of his family, he'd do anything for it. Though, if he found out that Naruto had it, he'd more than likely just outright kill him.

Anyways, I was wondering whom the Hokage was referring to, when he mentioned overstating genius; Sasuke or Naruto? Naruto is truly a genius, but his thought process and learning capabilities have been stunted because of his lack of a decent social and learning environment. So, Kakashi is going to have to rectify that somehow.

Most likely, make him play Shogi to learn strategy, force him to read books and quiz him on them, and get him to eat a proper diet. And he can do all this within a relatively short amount of time by using two things, new jutsu to motivate him and the Shadow Clone Jutsu to cut the time down dramatically!

But, he should seriously, seriously, stress to Sasuke that Naruto is the only one capable of doing this type of training and survive at all. As Kakashi stated when Naruto was fifteen or sixteen, Naruto has at least two to three time the amount of chakra that Kakashi possesses.

With Sakura, he should send over to either Anko, Kurenai, Yugao, Tsume, or Hana; to show her what a true Kunoichi is truly like..maybe not so much Anko, but the others are good! Then have her focus her studies on Genjutsu and Medical Techniques.

Sasuke. What can I say about his spoiled brat besides that Kakashi should threaten him; plain and simple. Either he learns to actually work with his team or he will get no further training regarding jutsu.

If that doesn't work, then Sasuke will be forced to see Inoichi and Ibiki for weekly evaluations regarding his mental health, and if he refuses, he'll be kicked out of the Ninja Ranks permanently, have his chakra and bloodline sealed, and will never be allowed to leave Konoha. I think that will get through to his avenger little psyche, no?

Then, if all that works out well, he should find out their Elemental Affinities, so they know which types of elemental jutsu will be easiest for them to learn. Anyways, I look forward to your next update. later.
6/28/2011 c4 6Domino Necklace
Really good story! Can't wait to see what happens next.
6/6/2011 c3 12Lanky Nathan
Awww niiiiice.

Interesting story after all! I like the concept, it really leaves room for progression. It's too early for me to really guage how well you write but so far, it's going well. There was only a few little mistakes too like having 'there' written in place of 'they're'. Nothing a little double checking wouldn't fix.

I also got the feeling that you are rushing the story a bit much. Stuff like scene jumps, slightly robotic speech, just little things. Maybe try drag scenes out and involve the characters a bit more? Like, you have the characters down pat, it's just everything they say is directly to do with the story line in some sort. So maybe just have random conversations (like what people do in day to day life) that influence Naruto (or whoever) in positive/negative ways...

Sorry if that doesn't make too much sense . I'm struggling to say what I mean. In any case though, keep it up, and I look forward to the next chapter to see what you can come up with!
5/18/2011 c3 27kazikamikaze24
Interesting story. I was wondering if there was going to be any type of chakra shield training. Kinda like how in the first episode, when Naruto made his chakra swirl around him in a barrier like method, except in the shape of a shield? I'd figure chakra-shape manipulation might be something in the scroll, ya know? Ether way, great story!
5/9/2011 c3 10Leoni Liponscovi
AWESOME STORY! If you want to better your writing, write faster :) :) :P
4/16/2011 c3 EmbersoftheNightChild
nice job :) i look forward to more
4/11/2011 c2 kail420
what's the plan B. Well good chapter.
4/11/2011 c1 kail420
i think this is the first time i have seen anything like this idea and i really liked it.
4/11/2011 c3 M
this chapter is Ok, not so good but not so bad either.
4/11/2011 c1 M
i really liked the first chapter and just hoping that this is't an Super Naruto fic.
58 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »