for Ultimate Chakra Control

4/4/2011 c3 2Phnxfyr1
Can't wait for more
3/31/2011 c3 Melikalilly
i really do like this story alot
3/29/2011 c3 23wingedmercury
This was a fun re-write of what could have happened in an AU. I couldn't help but cheer for Naruto-kun at the end:)
3/29/2011 c3 1VanillaIce1
ehh... plan b was a little far fetched... to be perfectly honest... yea it got the job done, but it was stretched... so naruto has learned the shadow clones again? was he able to read the warnings of the technique, or like in canon he doesnt find out until almost 4-5 years of constant daily use, someone ends up telling him...

from what it seems, the majority of training and action is now ready to happen, so im curious to see where naruto's new found discipline will take him and how it will change his attitude.
3/29/2011 c2 VanillaIce1
oh haha i got the subtle hint in the story to review...

it seems like something was affecting naruto while he was trying to mold his chakra... are you having mizuki tamper with his test results, and admit them at the fight later in the night?

but it is still surprising that naruto is able to do the bunshin technique...

anywyas, I was actually hoping for a little more insight onto his training during the year, especially into his other subjects

and what is naruto's ultimate goal now? it he trying to master the scroll? or is he trying to achieve a level of control that would literally allow him to do anything with his chakra... from writing seals in midair, to medical techniques, to flying?
3/29/2011 c1 VanillaIce1
hmm its too bad he couldnt get any more scrolls... only a handful? too bad.

so it seems this story is based on naruto's worst (well as far as we know) ninja skill/ability. if that's so, then i kinda feel like you might want to read perfect lionheart's chunin exam day... naruto goes through quite a bit to perfect his chakra control... plus it is a great read and a great place for inspiration.
3/29/2011 c3 1FuujinNoKitsune
This was interesting, I like how you had Mizuki use some academy students set Naruto up, So who are u going to team naruto up with?
3/29/2011 c3 2imgonnadie
Excellent chapter.
3/29/2011 c3 Naginator
Hmm was mizuki messing things up during his exam? And hope he grows up a little and stops chasing sakura
3/29/2011 c3 2perseus peverell
nice story but a lengthy chapter would be nice
3/29/2011 c2 12Lanky Nathan
Interesting chapter dude! I'm liking this. What was this loophole you found though? I can't update either so please tell me your secret!
3/28/2011 c3 7I am L with a death note
I love it update soon
3/28/2011 c3 2Cryptic Saiyan
1. glad you used my idea

2. is naruto going to learn the kage bunshin training method? he needs all the control he can get.

3. what's next after sand concentration? pebble concentration?

thx for theā†‘date
3/28/2011 c3 roshane
No offense but for all his training this naruto just comes off as weak to me...as much as I hate to admit it if the uke-chan got ahold of that scroll in a year time he would have surpassed naruto's level that he is at now (oh god I need to wash my mouth with soap now..argh..) Naruto needs to get a spine seriously.
3/28/2011 c2 23wingedmercury
yay, go Naruto! Although I'm worried what plan b might be...!
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »