for The Boyfriend Box

12/21/2012 c2 2Dr. Prongsie
I know it's been forever since you updated and I completely understand all reasons for not doing so (trust me, I am soooo slow at updating :( ) but I really like this! Just in case you needed reassurance. I'd like to read more, but you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

- Dr. Prongsie
5/20/2012 c2 OmgAwesome
PLEASE UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!
8/5/2011 c2 23Summerflowers26
what a incredibly sad, but powerful story. I can't wait to read more. I love the story so much :)
8/3/2011 c2 Solsticio21
Wow! That was a lovely gift. Blake seems like a nice guy. And the spell so Ron could see the memory was pretty cool too. Poor Ron, though. I'm happy about this chapter and I hope you update soon. Have a great week! :)
6/7/2011 c2 Nesapuliata
I just found this. It's an interesting idea and your writing is great!

I didn't know you are a dramione shipper until I saw your profile. Reading the spoiler I was relieved that Draco was just intented to be one of her boyfriends, but luckily you changed your mind. It would be a shame to ruin the whole fic, for Draco. I know that a lot of shippers even when they write about couples they don't like they add their favourite couple even slightly, just as a reminder to everyone that they love this pair. I assume when you started this you did the same thing. I imagine that we would see a sensitive Draco, changed for the better, not the coward and spiteful and jealous we know he is from the books. But I'm glad you realised that Draco has no place in a story about Ron and Hermione.

Can you tell me why there is friendship and no romance in the genre? Does that mean that Hermione never loved Ron as more than a friend? Is that what this story is going to be? Please say no!

I can't wait to read more. Update soon xx
6/6/2011 c2 enomix
Who's not bothering to log in. xD

This was amazing! I LOOOVE IT. Right, after the typical random review part which I hate because it's short and doesn't say anything, a few conclusions:

1. YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR NAME! O.O It's nice as ever though-very radiant. :P

2. This chapter was great. I was looking forward to seeing who the first boyfriend and what the first gift were going to be, and this has not failed my expectations!

3.Your writing was as beautiful as always! The descriptions especially.

Anyhow, I hope you soon find an hour or two to write yet another chapter of this delicious story, it's so sweet and somehow very Ron/Hermione in a very odd way.

From your fellow authoress-in-crime,

Audrey (:
6/3/2011 c2 392Ember Nickel
I like the idea of charming the items like a Pensieve. Was this a challenge response? Kind of reminds me of a challenge I saw floating around.
5/31/2011 c2 Drobbles
Oh c'mon really? Can't we get by at least one week where we don't get a thinly disguised Ron bashing story in the R/Hr section of this site? Is it too much to ask that we be left alone to read about our preferred pair without the "Hermione deserves somebody much better than Ron(preferably the sweet, loving, caring, and perfect Draco)" mantra being rubbed on our faces? I mean I'm not asking for you to stop writing Dramione fics. I'm not asking that at all. Go ahead keep writing about the Perfect Hermione deciding that she really does belong to the Perfect Draco and she doesn't even know why she even hooked up with that stupid Dunderhead Ron who doesn't deserve a woman not named Millicent Bulstrode. What I am asking is that you STOP INSISTING THAT IT'S RAINING WHILE YOU PISS ON MY HEAD!
5/31/2011 c2 Nicole0LiveLaughLove0
Amazing. Update soon! 3
5/31/2011 c2 KaKkOiI
That was utterly amazing! i could picture everything happening. and it was very emotional aswell, please keep writing this story! ill wait as long as you want! :)
5/31/2011 c2 stochmika
I'm very cautious about this fic. It seems that Ron is pathetic. His wife just died and instead of being crushed, he runs after her secret boyfriends? Also just for thinking to have Draco as a potential boyfriend it's a sign that you don't really started this story with the best of intentions about the R/Hr. Sometimes writers leave their personal likes and dislike to get into their stories and ruin everything. I really want to see this story completed and I hope in the end I can say that it was worth it. So far it's quite good (:
5/31/2011 c2 2RyanRow02
Interesting story. It's a good thing that you won't have Draco as a past boyfriend, because that would make the story a joke. No offence to your dramione felings. You know what I mean, i hope. I want to see where this is going :P
5/31/2011 c2 87M'rika
I really like this story so far. It's really well written, and I'k interested to see where to plot goes.

(And if I were you I'd just ignore the people who flamed. Obviously they have concept of patience or common courtesy)
5/30/2011 c2 cosmos123
If Draco was one of Hermione's intended boyfriend, and if Ron didnt know that until now, then it would appear that their(R/Hr) marriage was sort of sham with no real love between them..(considering what a bastard Draco had been to Ron and his family and Hermione keeping such an information under wraps)...

But hey, I guess anything for Draco/Hermione...
5/30/2011 c2 7Jessica682