for Captured and Changed

10/29/2019 c2 Lotanius
this is the worst ever it has no rhythm to it to keep people reading its like ya just throu it all together without planning try reading ichigo awakening
4/2/2019 c12 FairyTail IsLife
I like that this was a fic that was actually PLANNED to end. It usally ends of in the middle of a story. So I thank u. Again I love the detailed stuff.
4/2/2019 c11 FairyTail IsLife
Oh shit that’s a lot. I have never heard of any of those though. Also I loved the spell Lucy used. It sounded pretty cool. Great chapter
4/2/2019 c10 FairyTail IsLife
Hey I wanted to say i really like how much detail I put into this. It’s almost exact. Most people are pretty shitty with detail
4/1/2019 c9 FairyTail IsLife
I like the dubbed version cause I don’t need to focus on the words and I can see the picture and not just get glimpses
4/1/2019 c6 FairyTail IsLife
I’m assuming that FairyTail is just Team Natsu minus Lucy.
4/1/2019 c4 FairyTail IsLife
So...I’m pretty sure the Oracion Seis would give a shit about lesser guilds. They only use them. Plus Midnight isn’t THAT weak to physical attacks. But this is a fic so I won’t ruin it. (I tend to do that by mistake)
4/1/2019 c3 FairyTail IsLife
I think the name Stardust doesn’t match the Seis. But it matches Lucy.
4/1/2019 c3 FairyTail IsLife
I love the Teen Titans. They were my first anime (I think. I can’t really much of my childhood).
4/1/2019 c2 FairyTail IsLife
Also u are a good writer. A lot better than most other fic writers. They make millions of mistakes in like one chapter.
4/1/2019 c2 FairyTail IsLife
So. Ophiuchus. U thought Ophiuchus was a girl. Cause she WAS in a nurse costume and said her name WAS Ophiuchus.
4/1/2019 c1 FairyTail IsLife
Oh shit! I can’t believe she killed Angel. Like damn girl.
9/23/2018 c9 Guest
I like the way this is going but could you watch out for running sentences? They're kind of ruining the flow of the sentence.
9/23/2018 c5 Guest
I like this story but I feel like that it could be better if the grammar and punctuation were checked.
1/2/2018 c9 Kitty