for Captured and Changed

1/13/2016 c1 Guest
Woah I got really pumped up with the prologue,
I'm really excited to read this fanfiction now.
3/8/2015 c12 8The Keeper of Worlds
This'll be fun:)
9/27/2014 c2 ahri scarlet bullet
you know theirs a 13th zodiac right?
2/4/2013 c12 1MrCupcakeBOMB
hi
12/23/2012 c12 7Kodochi Kurokami
GREAT STORY!
plz write more fanfics _b
10/12/2012 c11 2Ecclesiarch
Where did you get that spell/incantation? I saw it on dolphinfly's gallery for a game on devaintART. Either you copied it from dolphinfly, dolphinfly copied it from you, you are the same person, or you both got it from somewhere. If you DID get it from somewhere, please tell me where. This information woud be very much appriciated. Thankyou and keep up the good work.
-Dragon'sSounding
10/8/2012 c12 Umi Ryuuzaki Fullbuster
Does this have a Sequel... I would really like to know what will happen next when lucy finally reaches fairy tail...!
_

I Like it

6/8/2012 c12 3GoldenRoseTanya
i loved it
12/24/2011 c12 Kate
Keep writing it please please! It's good. Though the end seemed kinda rushed.
9/4/2011 c11 7TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose
LUUUUUCCCCYYYYYY Dont die :( I would be very sad if you killed her off.
8/30/2011 c11 Footster26
quick chapter, but AWESOME STRENGTH LUCY! she could be a wizard saint,, AWESOME!

Update soon! :D
8/27/2011 c11 15TeenTitanzzLuva
OK, I'm so happy that u updated :D Itz been a while, but it pays off with such a good chapter! I really liked how you played the scenes here, and went back to her codename. I have to admit that it makes a lot more sense, when itz more centered on one name ya kno? But I really like the spell, and what goes with it. I hope she doesnt die, but I have a feeling she wont...

But my favorite part of this chapter was definitely with Leon, Gray and Sherry. I liked how u described what wuz going on, and the aftertaste of knowing what they just fought. The scene changes near the end were fantastic for me, becuase you brought up the anxious feeling of awaiting the next chapter. It focused on all the characters, some having more of a taste then a drink ya know? But anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

A/N: For a side note...I loved Myself; Yourself! What a fantastic anime right? U shud totally check out Fullmetal Alchemist too. Itz really good. If you wnated to watch the show, I'd suggest brotherhood. But the manga is best of course. But anyway, itz nice to see you on the map again. Hope to catch more great chapters coming up!
4/12/2011 c10 Mootje
can u tell in your next chapter what new anime ur watching
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »