FanFiction.Net
for We All Wear Masks

4/28/2020 c10 Lilianne Greene
You’re an amazing writer. Keep it up! If you could return to this fic, that would be AWESOME, but I guess the chances are pretty slim. :)
7/8/2019 c10 watermelon04
Next chapter please!
2/1/2017 c10 StarryClouds
Please update this! I've been coming back again and again to see if you updated the story but you didn't and omg the suspense is driving me insane fam. I love Dick/Babs and this story is absolutely perfect.
4/24/2016 c10 Lamarquise
So when are you going to finish this? I was very disappointed to get this far only to find a cliffhanger.
6/28/2015 c10 5TheBlondeBullet
Omigosh, update please!
3/4/2015 c10 Guest
Holy shite
8/23/2014 c10 Ktcbug10
OH MY GOD YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND THEN NOT UPDATE FOR OVER A YEAR DO YOU WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH CAUSE YOU'RE THIS CLOSE TO GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNNNNNN
6/20/2014 c10 Guest
More please?
2/16/2014 c10 Guest
So Great please update soon
9/9/2013 c10 1rainydays42
This story is amazing! I've been reading it for the past few days nonstop! It's really well written. You're very talented! Please dont stop writing this! I wanna know how it ends.
7/7/2013 c10 Tipper
You know what you should do this summer? Update! This story is fantastic and I really want to see how their date- sorry, sorry, non-date- will end up
6/25/2013 c6 MockingaJayBird
So, hypothetically, if you spend more time playing video games, you will eventually beat it and have tons of time to write stories for your loyal readers.
5/25/2013 c2 5InsertDecentNameHere
Great chapter, only one grammar error (you're saying Bab's so it looks like 'Bab is'instead of simply Babs)

Loved it otherwise!
5/25/2013 c1 InsertDecentNameHere
Good prologue, sets up the story nicely, with good grammar, description and brilliant characterization.
5/22/2013 c10 InsertDecentNameHere
I've gone and stormed through these chapters (sprry about not reviewing them, I'll go back and do that later on!) so thanks to you its midnight and I'm shipping Dick and Babs like there's no tomorrow!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon so I won't be driven to insanity!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »