for In a Magical Pickle

7/24/2019 c2 Bloody Mary
Oh no! Not another Slytherin is Evil fanfic. If you ask me Slytherin always gets a bad rap. I think a lot of people always seem to forget that dark wizards and witches can come from other houses as well. Wormtail was in Gryffindor for fucks sake. Oh, well.

House biases aside, this was actually a really good story. Dil and Luna's budding friendship came off as just really natural and cute and I would've really liked to have seen how it would've further developed as the years went on. Looking back on it, Luna would've actually been the perfect friend for Dil in the actual show.

I do think it was a little strange how Chuckie and the other Rugrats were so sceptical of Dil being a wizard at first. Considering they all met Eliza Thornberry who could talk to animals as a result of jungle magic (I mean I know that would've probably happened at a time when they were all too young to remember much from those years, but still it isn't like this hasn't been proceeded by anything. Again perfectly logical explanation is that they all just forgot, but I still find it kind of odd).

I also would've been really interested to see how Dil's absence would affect the Rugrats back home as well. I mean Tommy will have to spend the next seven years mostly without a brother now. That's gonna be tough on him. It would also be pretty cool to see Dil come back after his fourth year to discover that Tommy and Kimi and Chuckie and Lil and Angelica and Susie are all dating.

But unfortunately, it looks like this story is dead. So yeah, odds are we probably won't be getting anymore of this. I mean don't get me wrong, some stories have been dead before and have came back in recent years, but we'll see. I personally would love to read more of this, but as it stands right now, I don't think we'll be getting anything any time soon. If ever.
8/3/2018 c1 25Imagination Live
Though Harry Potter stories may not be my cup of tea persay i really am fascinated by your writing style. I enjoy how smoothly the sentences flow together, very nice :)!
1/7/2015 c2 220celrock
Nice chapter! Cool to see that Dil ended up in Griffendor.

Keep up the great writing! I wonder if Dil will meet Harry and Ron in the next chapter.
1/6/2015 c1 celrock
Nice start to this story! Will be interesting to see how Dil's time at Hogwarts goes. And, I have an idea as to who else in the Pickles family might have been a wizard. Maybe grandpa Lou's late brother Sparky was a wizard, as well as Didi's cousin Bucky, the one who dressed up as a baby and chased the kids in that Party Animals episode from season 2. Just some ideas to consider when Dil decides to trace his family history.

Hope you update this story soon, would love to see what happens next!
6/25/2013 c1 5TheFeelsWriter
No! Why did you obliviate Tommy? I really love how you put actual Harry Potter events into your story. Keep it up and update soon.
5/7/2011 c3 39In The Mix
A little dissapointed but still, it's interesting. One question though, why didn't the ministry pick up on under aged magic? Dil still has the trace on him... Just saying. Please UPdate soon!
3/3/2011 c1 In The Mix
YOU BEAT ME! Damn it I wanted to be the first with an HP/Rugrats crossover. I shouldn't have waited but now I guess I can take my tie with it...

Well you have a pretty good base so far except for the OCs. No offense I just don't like OCs.

Please UPdate soon!