for Beneath a Hazzard Moon

11/4/2019 c1 12KayCee1951
I read this story before Halls and loved the quality of writing, the imagery and decided to read Halls / even better. Great concept and direction for both stories, well crafted world. Cudos!
1/10/2014 c22 1Country.Faith
This story is the best of the best I have ever read! c: I Love your style of writing, I sat and read this story in one night! it was amazing! I couldn't put it down! I hope your write more stories like this, keep up the good work! c:
2/5/2013 c22 94mille libri
So lovely, this happy moment here at the end. I can practically feel the sunshine. Now off to the next part of the story!
2/4/2013 c21 mille libri
And again, I say, Awwww! I love Uncle Jesse, who knows them all better than they know themselves. His visit to the cemetery is so poignant and beautiful.
1/29/2013 c20 mille libri
I feel that I'm beginning each review with "Aww", but these chapters are so sweet, and they've been waiting for each other such a long time. Enos wasn't the only one worried that something would stop them! I love that Daisy took matters in charge, and that Enos knew just what to do, and neither of them needed to dither about it.
1/26/2013 c19 mille libri
I can see how hard this chapter must have been - and I really love that even an Enos with an acknowledged relationship with Daisy feels the need to apologize to her after showing her his passion.
1/22/2013 c18 mille libri
Aw! That's so lovely! Yay for Enos finally getting his courage up. I love Cooter in this chapter - I could just picture him rubbing his eyes staring out the window.
1/17/2013 c17 mille libri
Aw, that's awesome. That he was one step ahead of her all the way fits his personality so well. And I love that he already has a plan. Bo's confusion is the icing on the cupcake.
1/15/2013 c16 mille libri
Agh! Poor Daisy, it's like she's in one of those dreams where you're running and can't seem to catch up. She's got plenty of smarts, but limited detective skills ... how is she going to find him?
1/14/2013 c15 mille libri
Oh, I love big brotherly Luke - he has the gift of listening, which is just what Daisy needed.
1/9/2013 c14 mille libri
Oh, so lovely, that she finally knows what he's feeling, and she's finally ready to admit to what she feels. Hopefully she's determined enough to push through whatever barriers he's likely to throw up!
1/4/2013 c13 mille libri
So nice to see Daisy and Enos talking so naturally together ... but I worry that Enos is going to decide to light out without talking to her again. It seems like the kind of thing he might do.
12/28/2012 c12 mille libri
Love to see Daisy taking charge - it must feel good for her after the helplessness she's just experienced. The pride in Uncle Jesse's voice was practically audible. You have such a great handle on these characters!
12/22/2012 c11 mille libri
Oh, how I hope these two can finally learn to talk to each other - but they're both so dang stubborn it seems impossible. I love that their first thoughts are for each other's well-being, even in the midst of pain and fear and confusion and extreme weather.
12/21/2012 c10 mille libri
Nice tension here, and the immediate failure of Daisy's plan was heartbreaking.
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »