for A Flower in Full Bloom

5/8/2015 c1 3onceuponatimefan1
I was crying while reading this. It was very sad to read. But it was great writing.
1/18/2012 c1 1vampirekillerbunny
I feel sad but a good kinda sad... I think
11/9/2011 c1 4InnocentCreedthe1andOnly
I actually literally cried when I read this story!ITS JUST SO TOUCHING!can you make a sequel where Joy gets knocked by a car and dies?
6/7/2011 c1 LoveholdzzXsibuna
H! Just wanna say I LOVE thhhhhhiisssss! The ending was so sweet! Loved It. You're an awesome writer. Never give up(:
4/15/2011 c1 1ilovehoa123
durring like 75% of it i had to stop every couple seconds cuz it was so sad! then at the end i was crying happy tears!
3/30/2011 c1 5Soaking In The Reign
Awww that was...kinda cute except the blood and cutting...
3/21/2011 c1 6Under The Stars In A Dream
Awe! I cried like for the entire tie I read ths story! I love it so much!
3/19/2011 c1 Tabyylynn
Marvalous. i have tears in my eyes you are a passionet writer and this is the best story i have ever read
3/16/2011 c1 Me
Awesome :)
3/11/2011 c1 Lovely Little Knives
Awesome! I loved it!
3/5/2011 c1 1Snow Amuletta
Oh My Gosh! This stoy is soooo sad. This made me and I mean it tear up sooo badly. Everytime I read this I cry. You are an amazing writer, I really like stories which make me sad. Write more sadness please.
3/4/2011 c1 6ScarletGrace45
eally good i luved it!
3/3/2011 c1 brittanyjacqueline
...oh my gosh. i swear this made me tear up. the ending was really sweet. shes now a flower in full bloom. it was so sweet, it made me cry. i was bawling in the middle of the story and couldn't help it cuz this was just sad. the ending was beautiful. this is just...its just...wow. can anyone bring me anohter box of tissues please? and its not a joke even though you may laugh. good job/work Rockets Love.
3/1/2011 c1 26Zenelia
Oh, my. This is certainly an insightful story.

It's slowly becoming a cliche for Nina to become suicidal - I personally don't think she'd be the type, but you took your own spin on it and explained her background, the situation with her parents, etc. You went in depth with what you thought happened the night her parents died, and I liked that. I don't know if you did it deliberately, but I like how you made Nina 7 when her parents passed - Sarah was 7 when her parents died/were killed, and I like that connection between the two.

I also like the Fabian ordeal. I dunno, but you made it believable, for the most part. Fabian would give her space - even after the finale, we see that they FINALLY get together - because he's thoughtful like that. He probably would've thought she wanted it.

As sad as it was to read about Nina losing her Gran, I liked that aspect too. It added even more depth, because it made Nina into a real person with a troubled past and even more obstacles being thrown at her - not even counting the mystery and Joy's return!

As for concrit - in some parts, your writing was rushed a bit, and had small grammar/spelling/punctuation mistakes. The rushed bit was the worst - I'd suggest making sure you pay more attention to adding detail in. Stuff like their setting, the characters' emotions and thoughts (though you conveyed those well anyways!), and things that are going on around them.

All around though, great story!

-Zenelia*Sky
3/1/2011 c1 2HouseOfAnubisGirlxFabiana
Wow. I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say. If I say one thing, I would think it's and understatement. I just LOVED your story. It was...touching.
23 Page 1 2 Next »