for Even the Most Strict Break Rules

1/6/2014 c1 Guest
Poppyfrost hooks up with Berrynose And Hollyleaf dies in the Dark Forest war and breezepelts her brother and they don't mate and they don't have kits.
10/14/2013 c1 2crazyshine
So cute... I want to go thank someone for anything they've done for me whenever I read this.
1/3/2013 c1 Sunleaf
Wonderful.
5/15/2012 c1 Flowerstar is lazy
NOOOO! PLEASE PUT TRUTH AND DARE BACK! IT WA MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER! NOOO! DAMN THISE FANFICTION BASTARDS! THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL FOR TAKING DIWN SUCH A FUNNY PIECE OF HUMOR! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM!
3/2/2011 c1 6DeputyDarkscar
Perfect!
3/1/2011 c1 Bramblemask
Reply to tolazytomakeanaccount:

Yes, it is possible to have kits with your half-sibling. Do you want to do it? No.

Why? Because your child will come out deformed and will most likely die in the first couple weeks of life.

Did I know that they are half-siblings? Yes, that's why in my author note I said that I do not support this pairing. I don't like it, I think it is wrong. But I wrote it, because the person who won the contest wanted this.

-BWW

(Look! Even the authoress is too lazy to sign in!)
3/1/2011 c1 5Shadesaurus
*Supports Berrynose and Hollyleaf*

I love this~

I actually liked Breezepelt and Hollyleaf until I found out they were related...
2/28/2011 c1 tolazytocreateanaccount
hmm,hollyleaf and breezepelt are half-siblings...is it possible to have kits with your half-brother? :(