for Turnabout of the Soul

6/14 c9 1Maxiforce
oopsies...
it's been over a year
6/3/2018 c9 Zanoushe
I'm sad this fic seems to have been abandoned, and after six years I don't expect it to be picked back up, but I still want to say that I really enjoyed reading this.
10/9/2017 c8 Guest
Why do I feel like Mel's actually Dahlia?
9/17/2016 c9 2Harmless Orange
That's a very good fanfiction right there... shame you don't update it anymore :c I would love to see Edgeworth's reaction about Sissel.
3/19/2016 c9 robotortoise
This was such a superbly fantastic Fanfiction! It felt like the Ace Attorney x Ghost Trick crossover game we never got!

Shame you never finished it, though. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone was in-character, all the twists and turns were cleverly mapped out, the dialogue was clever, and it was entertaining watching the Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick characters interact. This could be an official Ghost Trick X Phoenix Wright novelization, honestly, it was that good.

...well, it'd have to be finished first, before it was made into a novel. And considering it's four years old... I don't think even Sissel will be able to revive this one from the dead...
5/1/2015 c9 3HiroNinja
HOLD IT!
That just came out of left field and caught me off guard! What even, how? Mel? But I thought he- what?
Congrats on causing me to have a classic turnabout feeling and then crush it, just like it should.
Can't wait for the next chapter, Stay Gold!
4/12/2015 c9 11OMNISENSE95
Wait a minute... This isn't Mia Fey at all, is it? Maya channeled her ancestor, Ami Fey by mistake, didn't she? But... Mel was at the scene of the crime... I was thinking he was Hercule Spade, but... If he was already dead, then... I AM SO CONFUSED!
2/4/2015 c1 2ShayCandyBar714
This is soooo great! It looks to be dead though... (Insert dead person joke here) i understand if you don't want to come back to this story, but do you think you could tell us what it's status is (dead, indefinite hiatus, update so awesome it's taking years to write)... Thanks a bunch!
7/14/2014 c1 NODONTSTAHPLZ
Awh. Just before the interesting part. Also, THE IRONY! 3 months till the 2nd year anniversary of the update. For shame!

...no really, just kidding. I am fully aware you have a life and other things that may go on outside of writing but can you please put "Hiatus" in the desc. just to let your fans know?
2/17/2014 c9 shooting2stars
Aaaaaaaack! Wait don't stip! And things were getting interesting T. T
2/10/2014 c2 5Temsik
I guess this is dead. Shame too. I loved this story.
11/25/2013 c9 Guest
You said, and I QUOTE.
"I won't make you wait over a year for the next batch of updates, I promise."
Well, it's been over a year. And we're waiting. Don't forget, you promised!
11/20/2013 c9 123lionclan
YAAAAY!
11/12/2013 c9 1Jorb
I just discovered this story and read through an archive of the whole thing (even though I really should be sleeping right now). It's really well written, and the crossover seems plausible. You've done a good job of combining the mythos of each series, specifically ghost tricks and the Kurain Challening Technique. I'm curious to know what's going on with Mia, as well as Mel's story, but apparently you've not updated in over a year? I'm sad to hear that, and I hope you come back to this one day, because this is a really good story.
10/30/2013 c9 Lord GRISWELL
Tomorrow marks one year since your last update...! This story is excellent; I hope to see it live.
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »