for Sasuke's Twin Sister, Kaname Uchiha

4/28/2017 c3 Kira
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue the story is amazing and you have awesome ideas well except the awkward moments between Neji and Kaname...]..."pretty please "
4/28/2017 c3 Guest
Noo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue ,the story is amazing...you had awesome ideas well except the awkward moments between Neji and Kaname...]
2/2/2015 c3 Narutofreakgirl4
No no no no nooooooo! Pretty pretty pretty please continue. And you know im seriour because im spellind everything out please contiunue i LOVE THIS STORY IT AMAZING
4/21/2013 c3 fireitup
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z Z ZCONTINUE
10/18/2012 c3 2angelg0722
well, this story is excellent! i love how hinata has a funny and teasing side . not too mention that poor neji finally gets more limelight T.T so im very happy! :P
9/24/2011 c3 little firework
Awesome! I love it! Update soon!
9/8/2011 c3 1hermonine
nice story
7/5/2011 c1 cherryblossom015
It hurts!

Just sentences after sentences after sentences. May I suggest you use the enter button once in a while? Kinda sounds like a Mary Sue to me...and why would she have purple hair...?

Kaname reminds me of Kaname Kuran from VK...and he's a dude. :O
6/27/2011 c3 1fancyyfox
this story is so goooood! i absolutly LOVE the story line, the humor! though i would like to see her use her cat ears and tail more, and turn into a cat, that would be awesome! pwease update soonsoonsooonnnn!
6/18/2011 c3 6Alpenwolf
oh well it happens, your choice, not gonna force you to write it further ... anyway i liked the classroom-scene xD

getting a driverĀ“s licence? ... yea that takes time
6/12/2011 c2 3SunflowerSundaes
CHAPTER 3
4/26/2011 c2 6Alpenwolf
Kaname is a pretty sadistic person isnt she? maybe some kind of overpowered with her eyes ... but well she doesnt use them ... so some people might hate this story, but i like it so far ...

i love sadism sometimes XD
4/26/2011 c2 2Lady Monopolist
Hmm...Your story has quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes, and that could use some work. You need to watch your oc, she's turning into a Mary-sue, and part of it is because she's Sasuke's twin. Sorry; but don't you think that that's overdone and unoriginal? Well, anyways, be sure to watch that your oc doesn't turn into even more of a Mary-sue.

Don't make your author's notes so long, they're kind of annoying, and you may be the only one who thinks that they're funny. Some people don't like to read your coversation with the characters, and just want to read the story. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Overall, your story isn't too bad, and has a lot of potential, just fix up the things mentioned above( that's not everything that's wrong ) and it'll be pretty good.
4/6/2011 c2 3Kathalla
I like it thus far. Please update soon!
4/6/2011 c1 The-Destructive-Bomb
this story is hilarious I hope you carry on, I love Naruto fan-fictions but to make it easier to read add paragraphs.
21 Page 1 2 Next »