for The Proper Method

10/22/2016 c1 3popcorn52
This was hilarious. xD I can relate to 2D here; I suck at using chopsticks.
2/14/2014 c1 3lizardboy
if they ever do a Gorillaz cartoon show this should be a scene in one of the episodes
4/29/2013 c1 Guest
I laughed. Many times!
5/15/2012 c1 cake
That was halarious! You've got a really funny dry sarcastic tone to your writing. I love it.
3/30/2012 c1 7Woffreen
Haha, very cute. I imagine teaching poor 'D anything would be pretty difficult. Nice work!
7/28/2011 c1 7Spazzy Bunny
good, cute, amazing, hilariose story. i love it alot!
7/15/2011 c1 faceache
This was soooooo cute!

Please write more fics!
7/8/2011 c1 Maddi J
this story is very funny and humorous i hope you make more like this you are a very funny writer
4/21/2011 c1 Hannah P
I thought this was very good! :) I think that your plot was cute, and it was actually refreshing to read a fanfic that wasn't muddled with curse-words. I do wish that you would have written 2D with an accent, though. Maybe it's just me, but I find his accent hot X) Anyway, I thought this was well written overall, and your writing of Murdoc was done nicely.
3/6/2011 c1 1zozobot101
heehee! :D I loved it! It made me laugh at how much 2D could destroy with two little chopsticks!
3/3/2011 c1 Twisted Cinderella
YAY! I got so excited. I feel so honered LOL. Hey, you wrote it! XD And it was great. I love friendship 2D/Noodle as well as romance 2D/Noodle. They are great together. And you practically made something simple as teaching someone to use chopsticks into a disaster, Gorillaz style XD Very cool. I enjoyed it a lot. I am really happy that I was of help :) Ohhh I want details on your next fics :D Can't wait!
3/1/2011 c1 Lovecraftian
Hahahahaha this is so CUTE! It made me giggle. I bet I can do worse than damage the kitchen with chopsticks. No joke.

This is funny.

Noodle + chopsticks = Perfect

2D + chopsticks = DANGER

Murdoc + chopsticks = BAD
3/1/2011 c1 8Kukapetal
Nice! I absolutely love how you've portrayed 2D. Poor 2D...he's not stupid, just a bit...slow :P And I love Noodle's subtle sarcasm and how Murdoc came in at the end and upstaged everyone. Reminds me of the time I was eating steak and just had plastic utensils. I ended up stabbing it and eating it similar to how Murdoc did XD

The moldy food they're all eating and the nasty mold all over the place in the kitchen made me want to puke...but that's Kong for you :P

If you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism, one thing I would have changed is the "cut away" in the middle. Reading Noodle giving a recap of 2D's antics with the chopsticks isn't nearly as entertaining as reading her narrate it as it happens. You can get away with a cut away gag if it's only one gag in a larger story, but this story was ABOUT 2D's inept attempts to eat with the chopsticks, therefore, I think it would have worked better if we had been able to read about his antics as they happened. You've definitely got the talent to pull it off, so let it shine :)

Other than that though, it was very funny and I really enjoyed it. As I said before, I'm impressed that someone who has only known about the band for a month is able to write about the characters so well.