FanFiction.Net
for ep 7 of 'If': Passion Play *complete*

5/6/2018 c7 Truckee Gal
Such an amazing experience it must be to get baptized in the Jordan River. Mine was on a warm day in a cold mountain lake. So now, off-screen, Lee and Amanda can return to the USA with Harry and Christina then get serious about an uneventful "just we two" honeymoon. Maybe at their new place on acreage with a state-of-the-art security system to keep the evil-doers out and our lovebirds in! Amanda's nowhere near as old as Sarah so wouldn't it be wonderful, IF a small package arrives, special delivery, sometime during the twelve days of Christmas!

Thank you for completing this 7th and the six earlier episodes. Your storylines were fast-paced, well-written and unique for this fandom (John 14:6).
5/6/2018 c6 Truckee Gal
Sly and deadly as the Siberian weasel, the code name given Harry V. Thornton, the evil-doers are trapped and now the case should wrap up quickly. Christina will be so glad to be reunited!
5/6/2018 c5 Truckee Gal
It's nerve-wracking when Lee tells Amanda to stay put as he heads off in pursuit.
5/6/2018 c3 Truckee Gal
At least Amanda and Christina have made contact so they can work together. Christina should be pretty savvy at espionage. When the Spirit moves, it's wise to obey and Amanda does ... to Lee's comfort. Since BB is a Christian and has a fine singing voice, I can picture this in my mind.
5/6/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
That Doogie is a self-aggrandizing idiot, who should know better than to fall for a "too good to be true" much younger woman fawning all over him. In a city like Jerusalem, claimed by three major religions, tension runs high. No rest for our weary travelers.
8/4/2002 c7 24Batwoman
I've read all 7 parts of the what if storyline and I must admit, when I saw the first one I wasn't sure if I liked the idea, but now that I've read all parts of it, I LOVE it! I'm glad to see the religious beliefs question "answered" here. I've been a fan of the show since it first aired and have recently gotten back into it. After seeing as much of it as I have, I tend to think of Amanda and being religious versus just sweet/shy. And as a Christian, I can't help but like this storyline just that much more because of it. ;P

But as others have said, I want more. :)
4/24/2002 c7 19Stemwinder
First, let me sum it up in one word: WOW! I read "Passion Play" straight through (Since my computer was crashed out when you were posting, but what a nice treat to come back to!) Then, after finishing, I read the reviews (and was disturbed by some of them, of course.) I have been to a "Spirit filled" church, and I think that your characterization of the minister was dead on. Different churches breed different types of clergy, and this one fit. As far as the religious overtones, you warned people ahead of time, so if they're going to read it anyway knowing that there is going to be a problem, it's theirs, not yours. To each his own religion. And I can totally see Lee converting After "cATATONIC". All in all, I think you did a great job, and I can't wait to see episode 8!

Heather, AKA Stemwinder
4/2/2002 c7 Avelyn Lauren
I liked it. THis story gives the srory of jScarecrow and Mrs. King. I'm a christian young woman and I have enjoyed watching this show from the first time that I saw it. I'd personally wouldn't mind reading a sequel from this story.
4/1/2002 c7 tvgirl13
Randibaby,

Another great story! I love how Lee converts! You are a very talented writer, and I always look forward to reading your fanfic! Keep up the great work!

Catie
3/31/2002 c7 ec
Thank you. Your descriptions of Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock are so vivid...Have you been there?
3/29/2002 c4 ec
spoiler

x

A large stoic man towered over him and grabbed him by the elbow in order to pull him to his feet. He stared in amazement as his bonds fell loosely from his hands and feet...

The two men walked effortlessly past the cell door and past the motionless guard who stood as sentinel. .."... Lee raised his

eyebrows and thought, 'This guy ain't the Good Humor man, is he!'

So, Lee hasn't read ACTS - Five?
3/27/2002 c1 Gloria
I can see how Lee would convert after Amanda's miraculous recovery. I think that it is great that Lee is now participating in religious activities! To me, that is really beautiful! I hope that you keep up the good work! Thanks for writing such great fanfics! :)
3/26/2002 c1 Fling
Kim said many things I was thinking, so I won't rehash those comments, but I have a couple of things to add. The title alone bothers me, because, as a Christian, "Passion Play" has a very special meaning to me. It almost feels blasphemous to compare SMK to something as sacred as the last days of Christ. I could buy that Lee might become closer to God after Amanda's recovery, but it seems highly contrived to have him "suddenly" do so in the manner described here. I take offense to the line "He had expected church people to be weak and 'losers'." There's no basis for Lee to think that way, and it makes him seem incredibly shallow.
3/26/2002 c2 7Momm2five
You're leaving me hanging again!

And what's wrong with being a red head? Hmm? LOL!

Keep it going, Julianne. Waiting *patiently*!
3/25/2002 c2 34SerendipityAEY
I agree with everything Pam and Kim have said. I usually don't do 'me too's, as I have nothing to add, but this is something I feel strongly about so I felt the need to corroborate what has already been posted.
19 Page 1 2 Next »