FanFiction.Net
for Blended Family

3/25/2011 c5 RJRRAA
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.

Aw I like Quinn and im glad that she said sorry at the end.
3/24/2011 c4 quinnonymous
cliffhanger! ahhh!
3/18/2011 c4 RJRRAA
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.

Is any of the other glee club members going to be in this story? Like Quinn? It is her daughter. And is Sam going to be part of the glee cub in your story because i noticed that you mentioned Matt and he is the reason that Sam joined the glee club in glee because they needed a 12th member.
3/18/2011 c3 RJRRAA
3/18/2011 c2 RJRRAA
3/18/2011 c1 RJRRAA
3/18/2011 c4 Shannon
I'm really loving this story so far. I have a question though, there is definetely going to be a romance between rachel and puck right? Please update soon
3/8/2011 c3 5AgentAngel
Really great start to the story, I'm looking forward to Puck spending the day with Beth and Rachel, I love your version of Beth and that she looks more like Puck than Quinn- always picture her that way in my head but doesn't happen very often in fanfiction!
3/8/2011 c3 Lov2-Travel
Looking forward to seeing how U will take these guys! Nice Storyline & looking forward to more :)
3/8/2011 c3 dreamchaser888
This is pretty good, I'm interested to see where you take it.
3/7/2011 c3 rolley2001
Giving a little love! I like what you've done so far. Keep it up!
3/7/2011 c3 lulubell76
I am loving the begining of this story and Having Noah come along with the girls will be sweet and awkward.. cant wiat for mroe
3/5/2011 c2 Sra. Puckerman
So far, si good, looks promesing and i'm looking foward for moré chapters.
3/3/2011 c2 HeatherluvsBellarke
Awesome story, this is amazing and I can't wait for some more Puckleberry, but first some Shelby. Please keep writing this I really like it.
3/2/2011 c1 1sourewolf