for A Baby Makes Three

7/5/2015 c17 tasheika.conley
This is one of my favorite Morgan/Garcia fan fiction stories that I have read so far._
3/7/2015 c5 1marthapreston4
its nice to see hotch give the traditional brother/dad speech unexpected but nice
12/1/2014 c3 marthapreston4
warning to future readers dont read this chapter when others are in the room its super sexy
8/30/2014 c17 jayjrat
I love this story! Amazing character details, interesting plot twists and so much love!
12/6/2012 c17 1LiteratureEnthusiast
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! I'm like bawling my eyes out right now. You did an awesome job with this story.
This is my FAVOURITE tv series and in my opinion the characters were very much in character which is good and I loved the twist in the beginning of the story with Garcia being sent away on a case.
I would have liked to read about the going into labor and little baby Clark being born but heyy, who cares? This story is already so awesome that it doesn't matter.
Again, good job- you've absolutely made my day/night (Its like 2am, I couldn't sleep without finishing this first).
Keep up the excellent work!
5/8/2012 c17 CMSOALover247
This M/G story has been one of my absolute favorites :)
9/10/2011 c17 4Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape
I loved the story :)
4/21/2011 c17 PaceyW'sgirl
great story, would have loved to have read more on the baby, again soon story!
4/6/2011 c17 5dellaslovinlife
I really enjoyed this story alot!
4/5/2011 c17 30CindyCinlou555
Loved the ending such a great story! :)
4/5/2011 c16 CindyCinlou555
awwww so sweet!
4/5/2011 c15 CindyCinlou555
Whoa that was hot.
4/5/2011 c14 CindyCinlou555
Okay can I say how much I can't stand Erin she's needs to stay out of everyone's business.
4/1/2011 c17 215klcm
It's taken me a while to get to this! BUT what a brilliant end! After all that drama and tension we got us a completely loved up and perfect happily ever after! Perfect ending to this!
4/1/2011 c17 10PenelopeMorgan
I really loved the story very much.
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »