for A Baby Makes Three

3/24/2011 c14 66LoveforPenandDerek
love this line:

Laughing, Penelope replied, "No way, Boss Man. If I became an agent, what would I do with my pumps?" she asked.
3/24/2011 c14 28sangreal7
Loved the conversation between Penelope and Hotch, but I'm still concerned about the fallout of what she did not tell Derek. I can understand Derek's anger, because it is as a result of fear. Liked the advice that Hotch gave Pen at the end as well. Another great chapter.
3/24/2011 c14 doralupin86
Great update i love it! Looking forward for the next one! :)
3/24/2011 c14 Kimd33
No more worries about the case is good.
3/22/2011 c13 sangreal7
A truly beautiful and moving chapter, hon! I really enjoyed it. I hope Pen will tell Derek everything now.
3/21/2011 c13 30CindyCinlou555
aww that was really sweet I do hope P will tell D everything now.
3/21/2011 c13 csimesser1
that was great loved it
3/21/2011 c13 118KricketWilliams
Oooh..that was a big thing to hold back from him. Hope it doesn't come to bite her. I wish they did those DVDs seven years ago! :)
3/21/2011 c13 215klcm
Oh! The lie was worth seeing their little miracle and I can see why she would keep that bit of information a secret until then... that would've sent Derek homocidal without seeing that baby soon! As ever, brilliantly done and looking forward to more =)
3/21/2011 c12 klcm
So I'm slipping with reivews... oops! =/ BUT Derek being all caveman... sealed the deal! Really did lol Brilliant chapter as ever =) I love how protective he is of her and their baby
3/21/2011 c13 10X-MJ-X
Aw that was so unbelievably beautiful I am in love with Derek in this fic as I am with him on screenl, but here there just seems to be something special about the way you write him - he is something of the perfect man and I wish I could meet him and let him whisk me off my feet... Hmm...

Anyway, I thought this chapter was absolaute perfection as always and you continue to surprise me every time with new ways to express the tenderness of our favourite couple. Keep up the wonderful work honey.

Lots of Love

Michelle xx
3/21/2011 c13 8Dumb Human Like U
hopefully its time to tell his parents
3/21/2011 c13 66LoveforPenandDerek
aw, a boy! cheer! Happy for them.
3/21/2011 c13 Kimd33
Great, they are having a boy. He knew she was hiding something.
3/21/2011 c13 20Harleyzgirl
I don't want to be Strauss when Derek sees her next. What a horrible situation to put Penelope in while pregnant and to only send her back because she ended up in the hospital! Horrid woman.
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »