for Not Totally Overcome

4/21/2018 c2 KAJA
GiĆ  molto bello, mi intriga parecchio.
Mi piacerebbe che tu possa mettere qualche POV di Voldemort/Tom, in questa storia davvero fantastica!..
3/20/2018 c2 CarleeShindVS
I love it already... I hope you update this soon
12/30/2017 c2 ACorf
The writing seems well done and the story, interesting. I look forward to reading more someday.
10/11/2017 c2 RiddlesGranger
Loved the start! Absolutely brilliant
9/18/2017 c2 oslca35
Oh this is so good... I love Tom and Hermione
9/18/2017 c2 Guest
Great!
8/31/2016 c2 Guest
*Chuckle* My, My, Tom is very possessive..
5/1/2015 c1 Guest
I just read your other fic called mistakes and I'm a fan! This story is so promising too, can't wait to see what you write next
6/16/2014 c2 27Vaneesa85
Oo I love this story. please continue soon
10/15/2012 c2 i.o
please update!
your story is so astonishing
6/8/2012 c2 Adriata
OMR. (Oh My Rowling)

You cannot, CANNOT, leave me hanging. If I have to, I will Imperio you into continuing this, which I would rather not do.

You have been warned.

Adriata.
6/8/2012 c1 ae3qe27u
Yes! I knew that I wasn't the only person who wondered, and suspected, that he would have more Horcruxes!
5/5/2012 c2 4indelibility
wow, this story is very interesting! i'm not sure why tom would act actually...interested or nice to Hermione unless he had some ulterior motives, but i'm sure that you probably have tons of good ideas regarding him (and how he's still alive)

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
11/21/2011 c2 hateme101
this is REALLY GOOD UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE
10/10/2011 c2 42uchiha.s
Interesting, and Tom is almost perfectly in-character, except I'm not seeing his motivation for charming the pants off hermione. I'm sure that'll be explained.

Also, I really think you could use a good beta. Hell, I'd even do it for you. The errors detract from the overall story, like I said before, and your writing deserves more than that. I think that's the reason why this fic has only got 20 reviews. Sometimes spelling errors are major turn offs to people.

Anyway, as I said, I'm up for beta-ing this story. Overall, it's very interesting, and everyone seems IC. Can't wait for more :)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »