FanFiction.Net
for Right For Each Other

12/4/2021 c17 Avclara12
Oh my gosh, this was so sad but so beautiful at the same time. This is years later but thank you for writing xx
12/4/2021 c10 Avclara12
OMFG this is sooo good
12/2/2021 c17 2Michael Gleek
Wow awesome story I loved it !
It was really sad at the end !
9/6/2019 c1 thestutz
I love chapter 1 A Night Together it was great.
2/6/2019 c2 Vidbell shipper
This is a really good fix so far! Of course, the sex and language are not so great (sorry, I'm not trying to flame, just thinking that this could be for kids if there wasn't so much my m content) but is entertaining for adults and teens who loved tink as a child and want to see her older. Terence is quite out of character, but putting him in there as a homophobic ex boyfriend adds a lot to the plot. Thanks for writing this, great job!
10/14/2018 c1 LilChesh
Somehow fairies are the one part of my childhood that's been enhanced rather than utterly ruined by nsfw, especially this piece of writing! I find it hard to fully shape the scenarios I come up with so this worked out wonderfully! Thanks for writing this!
6/8/2018 c17 Roller brawl
I thought that this fan fix was a true hart-breaker but it was a good one

And I hope u make another one of these
But no death plz
4/23/2018 c4 thestutz
I love your two Tinkerbell and Vidia stories. Right for You and Dominated Me. You need to do more Vidia and Tinkerbell stories. You are the best.
3/21/2018 c3 Guest
i like tinkerbell and vidia beening together and getting marred. i like the sex scene in chapter 1 but i like all the tinkerbell chapters.
3/18/2018 c17 shrektastic
that was really well written, nice job.
the only question i have is when you created the last chapter, were you in jr high at the time?
1/8/2018 c17 Galaxy diamond
So sad! I was kinda close to shedding a waterfall full of of tears!
1/8/2018 c11 Galaxy diamond
Wow! I just love these two chapters! If I was Terrance I would have specialized myself in gun making!
11/24/2017 c17 ravenxlover2.0
not bad,but it's too painful
8/29/2017 c17 Maleehah
I like this Fanfiction so much and why is not a happy ending and it sad
11/6/2016 c1 Fan
U spelled niether wrong, it's neither
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »