for Bleach vs fanfiction 1: Ifyougodowntothe11thtoday

12/26/2017 c24 anon
We all know Kenpachi would wreck the shit out of Joss Whedon's Mary Sue cunt, no matter how much feminist soyboy betafags want otherwise.
Alpha male white heterosexual not tranny master race all.
12/26/2017 c23 anon
SCHEIßE I was hoping that the Soul King would be Elvis.
Also, Tim should be the girl so that Chuggaa/TRG fans can joke about "TIM, HIS WIFE!" all day.
12/26/2017 c21 anon
This chapter gives me many keks.
And this pleases me.
12/26/2017 c20 anon
Rukia leaves to the real world
Aizen smugs at her, confident that he has fooled her into thinking that he is useless.
He goes back to planning how to get out.
. . . .man
12/26/2017 c17 anon
This is why you don't go battle medic.
12/26/2017 c12 anon
HANATARO YES
HANATARO VERY YES
HANATARO SUPER PIMPING CHAD THUNDERCOCK YES
12/26/2017 c10 anon
hory shet
12/26/2017 c9 Aizen
I wasn't expecting the Seireitei Inquisition.
12/26/2017 c8 anon
Mayuri is where they send specially evil souls.
12/26/2017 c6 anon
Too srsbsns here. Moar comedy pl0x0rz
12/26/2017 c5 anon
Kenpachi Soi Fon Yachiru
Chaotic Good Lawful Good Eldritch Vaguely-Good Horror
Well… that explains a worrying amount of things…
Now if we could only find our how the universe didn't implode on itself from the sex those fuckers have had, or from the production of the result.
12/26/2017 c4 Aizen
All is proceeding according to keikaku. Anyone arguing otherwise has been lulled into a false sense of security by my complete hypnosis.
12/26/2017 c2 anon
MPreg stories are evil and need to die
Mein neger.
Also, I would have rated Soifon as lawful good, Zaraki as Chaotic Neutral, and Kurotsuchi as that asshole who always comes in to fuck up the alignment system. He's like That Guy, except That Guy 9/10 times is CE/CN berserker named Goodbane Evilskull or some bullshit.
"Hey, town guard captain. I'm Chaotic Evil, so if you ever want anybody assassinated… *giggle* (cool evil kind not gay kind)"
*gets stabbed*
*blames other players and sulks*
12/26/2017 c1 anon
if you go down to the 11th today
Had me before hello, despite abundant misspellings.
Cthulhu (Yachiru's Bankai) vs Kenpachi (without eyepachi), Soifon, Ichigo, Shiroch-THAT'S CAPTAIN HITSUGAYA TA YOU MARIO, possibly Ikkaku if he stuck around long enough.
Ye level: YE/ye.
12/24/2017 c1 anon
if you go down to the 11th today
Had me before hello, despite abundant misspellings.
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »