for 1910

10/25/2016 c2 Guest
Why are you not updating? This is a really good story!
7/6/2013 c2 Autumn Herondale
I like the story, but what's a Governess?
5/21/2012 c2 NewWriter1996
Omgggggg looooovvvveeeee itt! Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee update! I miss this story :,(
1/18/2012 c2 Maybeitsmagic
Long time no update :(
12/12/2011 c2 CrimsonQueen24
This is awesome! Is Charlie an OC or maybe another character in disguise? Anyway this is a really interesting plot, I like how you've portrayed the characters in their new environments! Nice long chapters too! Please update frequently! I can't wait to see more characters! :)
4/8/2011 c2 1Rumbleroaar
I like this story so far! Update soon!
3/16/2011 c2 4lady.sakura.vendetta
Love it!
3/9/2011 c2 5Currently Dating Spike
This is wonderful. If I may, I suggest inserting a break between changing POVs. It will make it easier to read. Awesome story, keep it up!
3/7/2011 c2 Guest
O my gosh is Charlie really a girl in disgust...update soon
3/6/2011 c2 9idolsidle
I really like this story. Very nice and set about a hundred years ago. The beginning of the twentieth century stories always intrigue me. But whooooo is Charlie?

Anyway, keep writing, but might I make the suggestion to put a line in between the Lightwood's POV and Clary's POV? I just found myself getting a little confused every once in a while.

Mosaicmaker
3/6/2011 c2 7MaxWaylandGrey
I like this story a lot! I like how Clary is already interested on Jace! I wonder what will happen the next day..? xD

Update as soon as possible!

-Max:]
3/6/2011 c2 MyEvilEmpire
this is great, can't wait till next chap. C:
3/6/2011 c2 Anonymous1997
OMG such a unique and original idea, I'm totally in love with this story already! Can't wait for your next update!
3/5/2011 c2 Anonymous
I like this,

please update exist ! I just settee following yesterday and I realized you haven't updated for like a week. !

I hope your writer's block goes away so that you can write more Jace and Jaci !
3/5/2011 c2 2hawaiiangrl
yeah they gonna meet up!
18 Page 1 2 Next »