for The Phantomhive Cat

4/22/2016 c3 Talia Thompson20
I like it so far. Please do more?
12/13/2015 c1 Sora
Nice story i like it
12/1/2015 c3 Please
This is really cool, I wish I could write good too (once I wrote a ciel turning into a cat FanFic , then my sister showed it to all her 8th grade friends , and they all embarrassed me infrount of my 6th grade friends because it was so bad . *cries* ) -make more of this FanFic BTW :I pray the lord will help you get your bag back -
11/8/2015 c2 Guest
Mi gusta.
1/26/2013 c3 NekoGirl19
I know translating must be a pain, but can you update the rest? Please? I tried to save you the trouble by reading it in Spanish, but I'm only in Spanish 1…
10/28/2012 c3 Lucy Phantomhive
Please upload soon!
7/29/2012 c3 Celia
At first: Sorry for my bad english. ;)
Then: I freaking love this story! Thanks so much for translate it in english!
I laughed the whole time and shouted 'CUTEEE!' and 'How adorable!' and so on, the story is awesome. I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
7/13/2012 c3 soul eater crazy
im sorry ur bag was stolen loved the chap by the way cant wait for the next one
8/5/2011 c3 1alexandra101
COOL!
7/25/2011 c3 Amber
Hey love your story! So far it's my favourite multi chapter story with ceil as a cat. Can't wait to read more and find out what the little kitties going to do
5/29/2011 c3 85wolfsrainrules
Ohhhhhhhhhh boy. I'm sorry you were robbed. I hope you get your belongings back.
5/29/2011 c2 wolfsrainrules
Aww. He locked himself into his room to control his tail! You cant control a cats tail...they move every 2 seconds. Uh-oh! Ciel has to make an apperence? This could end sooooo bad.
5/29/2011 c1 wolfsrainrules
Sebastian had spent more than four hours like that: petrified and with his eyes so wide open they threatened to jump out of his eye-sockets.

Was the best line ever! XDD *is laughing* Heh heh.
5/18/2011 c3 6Kiseki no Tenshi
Great story! Can't wait to read more!
5/6/2011 c3 2isthisparadise
I absolutely love this story! I think its hilarious! Especially how Sebastian is torn between helping Ciel and keeping him a kitty!
30 Page 1 2 Next »