for Super Jail Adventure Part one!

10/31/2013 c1 8kick-ass cinderella
I got an idea, how about she stops trembling when the boys get close to her and then she spits in their faces! :) I think tough girls are awesome! After they get mad they should leave, then she steals some pants and a shirt from a skeleton that was a past prisoner. Time for a jail break!
1/14/2013 c1 Guest
Write more soon!
9/16/2012 c1 Guest
Keep going what is going to happen to the girl will she get out or not.
5/22/2012 c1 2hrlqnn
Awh I wish this had more chapters :( but anyway for an idea the twins could free her from the chains and stuff and get her some clothes( cause honestly, who wants to walk around naked?) and then the Warden runs around everywhere trying to find them and... Yeah haha is that okay?
6/6/2011 c1 babydollgonewrong13
Loooove this story you should update soon!
4/26/2011 c1 1IrkedOut
My only main complaint is that all the text is squished into a monstrous, hard-to-read paragraph. Split up dialogue and changing scenes into separate paragraphs! :)

Also, The Warden is spelt wrong at least twice in the middle of your story. You typed "Warren", instead of "Warden".

Regardless, this was a quite humorous read. :) The Twins popping in to make a cameo felt really random/awkward, though. Unless the next chapter involves them double-teaming poor Kya, I think the mention of them should be removed.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
4/18/2011 c1 6CandiedHappiness
So, I am reading all the fics and so far this is the worst.

Are you familiar with paragraphs? By the looks of this, no.

Not only that but this is not believable and the warden is quite ooc. Nobody just stumbles upon super jail. The warden would sooner kill her than strip her down and oggle over her when he is clearly into masculine, independent, type.
3/22/2011 c1 1I lub hobos
3/16/2011 c1 18Silenthilllz
FFUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK... THAT WAS AWESOME... excuse my language.
3/7/2011 c1 8girlovesmoosey
um wow...XD you know how much of a dork you are, dude?

lol but it was good X3
3/6/2011 c1 imginarygirl
i like the story so far! can't really give any input, never wrote anything for superjail...but i hope you update soon~!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service