for Power Rangers: Stellar Corps

5/21/2016 c6 Bambam8881
Is this the real Ernie from MMPR because that would be awesome.
5/11/2016 c1 Bambam8881
Kind of short but whatever. This is the intro to one of my fan fiction favs as a power ranger fan. I don't know much about doc who but I might watch it because of this.
10/9/2011 c1 Guest
The planet Gallifrey-or the coordinates for it-was mentioned in an episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
8/23/2011 c24 602Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Can't wait for more stories from you. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/19/2011 c24 6Rye Lee
Wow, that's just awesome. I love the whole James/Kaiden conversation in the middle, also love the Rachel/Dulcea interaction too. It is a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Keep writing!
8/19/2011 c24 5WolfsbaneX
Thankfully Tony didn't fall off his bed like Mack did with the hammock. Good chapter. May I? "Medieval Planets, Descend!"
8/19/2011 c24 Gmoney22
Great Story! I really enjoyed your writing and thought this was one of the better Power Rangers stories out there. Keep up the good work.
8/12/2011 c23 6Rye Lee
Wow, they finally defeated Ivan, for now...And what really happened to Jacob? Unless you're going to reveal that in the next chapter of Legion Of Monsters.
8/12/2011 c23 602Ghostwriter
Whoa. What a chap. Heather tryin' to fight Ooze like that...awesome! Awesome job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/8/2011 c22 Ghostwriter
Great stuff. I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/5/2011 c22 6Rye Lee
Three monster Rangers with Kaiden, Rachel, and Fischer, while the other three are with James, Tony, Rex and Elandra at the Hexagram. Can't wait for more, 'cuz this is getting great, not that it wasn't great from the start. And the fist bump totally great!
7/29/2011 c21 Rye Lee
Wow, that was just great, I loved it. Go Rachel!
7/29/2011 c21 28SSJ-Jolt
The chapter seemed to end rather abruptly there.

Only real nitpick is that you have the Zeuth pilots using Hollywood tactics there. Normally, and in Gaiden, they'll work in groups of four using the one model with each team supporting eachother. Kinda like in modern combined arms warfare.
7/29/2011 c21 5WolfsbaneX
Excellent. Three rangers down, three to go, sorta.
7/29/2011 c21 Gmoney22