for Torn and Frayed

2/23 c6 Guest
Perfect way to describe Sam’s concern for others:”for the time being” Spot on!
2/23 c2 Guest
Sam’s priorities throughout entire show:NORMALCY, BANGING RANDOM WOMEN as Dean is tortured somewhere. :)
2/23 c1 Guest
What Sam said to Dean is objectively worse. You don’t hear Dean tease and hamper Sam about Sam’s time in the cage.
2/23 c1 Guest
Sam is a legit terrible person. Boggles the mind how self absorbed he is and is unable to understand how he causes pain, plus his stupidity.
12/17/2018 c6 shedances.withwolves
I am new to this world of fanfiction, but I've read quite a lot. And you Dean whump better than anyone! The pain, recovery, angst, its all SO well done. I cannot get enough of your writing. Thank you for sharing your beautiful brain's creativity for the rest of our enjoyment :)
11/8/2017 c6 ngregory763
Well done. Really enjoyed how well you express where both boys are at this point.
9/20/2015 c6 waitingforAslan
Your words vividly conveyed the mixed emotions, the frustration and pain the brothers were experiencing. Well done.
7/25/2015 c6 michelle.patchett.96
Excellent story! Really love your writing.
9/25/2014 c6 11lucacat4
Gorgeous.
5/25/2014 c1 MonkeY.n
Somehow,
8/25/2013 c6 1alecwinchester
God I loved this story, it made so emotional, just made me flashback to the times of season four, the times when dean and Sam were hardly Dean&Sam, i loved how you justified Sam's reasoning for his actions, although he did get lost after a while he started it all to avenge dean. So thanks for an amazing story
10/2/2012 c6 30Sierra Nichole
This was SO good... I've always felt really cheated out of Dean's PTSD storyline from Season 4, they never explored it as well as they should have, but you certainly took it to another level! Excellent read, thank you!
6/3/2012 c1 35borgmama1of5
Just reread this yesterday and, wow, do you have Sam's POV down exactly right! You write his internal conflict brilliantly!

Are you still watching the show?
4/3/2012 c6 rrstarlight
I'm really new to the world of fanficiton, it's a new concept for me, but I discovered it since becoming a fan of Supernatural. I've been sampling different authors but haven't reviewed anything yet. I must say your story here is the first to make me want to offer my opinion. This story was so good, the characters were fully fleshed out, the details were so beleivable and enhanced the story. I've marked your FF.net page and plan on reading all the rest of the stories very soon. I noticed you haven't posted in a year. I hope you plan on keeping up with it or at least have gone on to something better.Just know you gave me a great deal of pleasure in reading this and I know I will be pleased with what else you've written.
10/23/2011 c6 46T.L. Arens
Such a good, well-told story! It's works like this that fill in gaps and perspectives you can't get from TV. I love the honesty presented here; you didn't try to fix Sam's problem, but confronted it and dealt with his inner conflict. I LOVED how you wrote Dean. He's still emotionally crawling out of Hell and can't piece himself back together. They just brushed his time in Hell under the carpet or stuffed it in alcoholism, which I thought was unfair to the character. If there were no words Dean could use to describe his time in Hell, then how was it that he's able to get over it so easily?

It just goes to show that TV has its advantages and disappointments. Supernatural is a good series, but there's so much to tell and the writers just can't tell it all in 40 minutes. :(

So with that, Ontara, thank you for writing such a good story.
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »