for Torn and Frayed

3/6/2011 c1 Cecile
I have loved your writing since your first story, so I´m glad to hear from you again. It is a nice start, so I´m going to go with you wherever you want to take us with this story.
3/6/2011 c1 22Psychee
I really enjoyed this and am hoping for more-Sam's self-justification and Dean's careful avoidance of major issues (I surmise due to fear the Sam will leave again).

The tension between them is well portrayed.
3/6/2011 c1 moira4eku
I really enjoyed reading Sam's POV here. To me it shows how Sam is kinda selfish in a way. Surely, he should note that Dean is probably about to crash emotionally and he keeps jabbing, jabbing, jabbing at Dean's weak spots. Dean is doing the Dean thing here. Repressing and putting up walls. I wonder if there is something wrong with Dean? He seems to be in pain, and not being able to concentrate easily. Looking forward to where you are taking this story!
3/6/2011 c1 CAB60
So glad to see another story from you. They're always great and I can't believe English isn't your primary language. You do all of the slang and nuances so pefectly. Can't wait to see what's going on with Dean. I always thought Sam was awfully hard on him the second half of season 4.
3/6/2011 c1 10Zinfer
You addressed the tension between them so well! But can u fix it? I love ur fic sooo much and I shall continue to read it if you keep writing. (I'm really hoping to see some hurtDean and protectiveSam)
3/6/2011 c1 emmau
This story makes me incredibly sad, but that's to your credit. I agree that this season is a really hard one from an emotional standpoint, and I think you've captured the boys' relationship, which was deteriorating at this point, perfectly. Dean is suffering from PSTD and pulling away from the brother he can't recognize anymore, just one more thing that has shifted underneath him after his time in Hell. Sam found his coping mechanism when Dean was gone and cannot give it up, so instead he justifies himself by denigrating Dean. Sam, sure that once he defeats Lilith everything will be okay, is suffering from complete tunnel vision, and Dean is falling to pieces outside his line of sight. It's sad, and I do hope you continue this story. I'm interested to see what you do next.
3/6/2011 c1 Lbdba
I really love this so far. I hope that eventually you have Sam come to his senses before what actually happened in the series. Like you I hated that the brothers weren't together in that season. But I am sure I will like whatever you end up writing. Keep it up!

Corina
3/6/2011 c1 3Trena81
Oh yeah, I remember that Sam. What an asshat. You've got him down perfectly dear.

I love the beginning and cannot wait to read more!
128 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9