for Number Four Goes to Hogwarts

5/30/2011 c2 2Ben Thryss
I like this.

You say that Six is still alive? Perfet pairing right there. John/Six.

Update soon.
5/30/2011 c2 Man of few words
4/6
5/30/2011 c2 The Rooster Flies At Midnight
John and Six
5/30/2011 c2 The Almighty Pyro
I say John/Six cuz they need to keep their race alive!
4/21/2011 c2 The Luck Of The Irish
I think your story so far is really good and you should continue. As for the pairing I think you should pair John with Hermione but that is only my opinion. Please continue, good job with the story and good luck
3/28/2011 c2 7unchartedfate
I really like this story! Its out of the box and totally original! I cant wait to see how you portray the wizards reaction to what john really is. ;) cant wait.
3/28/2011 c2 howlingwindofthestorm
an ok chapter, you need to develope the story a little more. take it slow, describe the settings and the expressions of the people. just remember not to rush.
3/28/2011 c2 BlackBolt
hi :)

i am sorry to tell, but i am no longer following this story, because i am a slash-fan, and you said that there is no slash in this :/ sad ;)

and there is one thing more ;) perhaps you should write more of the time between time-lapses ? you jump from one situation to another and don't tell why and what happens, it is a bit frustrating ;))

alas, thanx for the first crossover :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ^^...
3/28/2011 c2 29MysticalKC
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
3/27/2011 c1 MysticalKC
3/20/2011 c1 4HarryHermioneEdwardBella
nice start
3/10/2011 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
Interesting first chapter.
3/9/2011 c1 Bluefire7754
awesome write more
3/7/2011 c1 5andorra ankara
Number Four in the world of magic, eh? Well, it seems entertaining. Continue this! :)

BEst wishes!