for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

9/3/2018 c46 Cramos28
Wow! What a ride! I absolutely enjoyed this story! All the twists, turns... it caught me off guard but in a good way! When I decided to read it I never thought about how it would end or turn out. I loved it! Thank you for this story
8/29/2018 c46 LadyRoyal
OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT
7/26/2018 c46 22DarylDixon'sLover
Perfect, beautiful ending.
7/25/2018 c1 Dreamcreaters
This is another hilarious story, can't remember when I laugh this much at a story. And it's really good and well written
7/1/2018 c46 4KatherineKatrinaBloomSalvatore
love this great ending
6/23/2018 c15 Jessicalovesalecvoltori
please tell me someone dose something about bella's "mother"
5/14/2018 c25 Roro smiles
Wow this chapter was full of twists in a good way great job.
5/14/2018 c23 ro ro smiles
hey just wanted you to know the last few chapter was great . I really hope this family can settle this battle quickly. the cullens must pay for all the evil that they have done.
5/16/2018 c46 SirenaLovesHerFam
omg I loveeeee this story! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
5/10/2018 c1 KnockKnockNoOnesHone
I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS TO BE COMPLETED OML I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED
5/7/2018 c46 12BriyerRose
I just want to start out saying that i am a big fan of yours since you started posting stories here. I really liked this story until the part where you made them all human. It seemed to seperate the story for me because this whole time you had been building this family of mixed supernatural beings into a large family and then you made them all human and forget each other. What happened to Maria, Demitri, Chelsea, Tanya, Embry, and all the others we came to love in this story? I just feel kind of upset at everything being forgotten and such because it just feels unfinished and not the same story as you had up until then.

I do not mean to criticize because i know how hard it is to post stories and i slept on this before i wrote this review but it was still bothering me today so that is why I had to state my dissatisfaction at the last several chapters of this story. I will continue to read your other works but I do not think this will be one i come back to again and again due to the ending. Sorry!
5/5/2018 c25 Guest
one correction. Wolves have PAWS not HOOVES!
5/2/2018 c16 Guest
I LOVE Charlie Swan. No beating around the bush; this man is pure gold, thru and thru. HE should be running the Vampire World. Charlie Swan for President!
4/29/2018 c46 its-yaboijojo
After many years I was able to finish this, my most wished for fic to be finished, and I have to say that I loved it all. I like fics where they can be human and have babies and everything. I like how you ere able to bring everything to a close very nicely and I look forward to more from you!
4/15/2018 c46 Lyshmarie91
I just loved the story glad Bella and Peter got to be with each other again and everyone got a 2nd chance
4,839 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »