for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

3/22/2018 c7 5Delilah Moon
Ok, I have to say that so far this story is great and I haven't gotten too far into it yet. BUT I just want to thank you for making me laugh so hard I cried! That ONE line is the best line so far in ALL of my reading fanfics... "You don't fucking play fair. Now my dick's hard and I can't stop laughing and I'm ecstatic for no reason whatsoever." I could NOT stop laughing either. So, thanks again! Hi Ho Siiiiiiiilver away!
3/22/2018 c46 sassgrl
I loved the whole story. the ending was just right. thank you so much for finishing up the last few chapters. wow what a journey.
3/22/2018 c46 Guest
Thank you so much for finally finishing this story. Absolutely worth the wait. Pretty sure if you wrote the phone book I'd read that too!
3/22/2018 c10 9littlemichiru
This chapter is one of my favourite. Your humor and puns are amazing. I love the conversation about how Leah and Bella were conceived, the way peter calls Bella kitten and Tanya's point of view. It was amazing seeing how much the world has changed through her eyes.
3/22/2018 c12 kinnik
OMFG, I love that they had Alice pushed around in a shopping cart wearing a Toy Story helmet...and the high speed roller coaster. I had to go back and reread it because my eyes filled with tears from laughing so hard.
3/22/2018 c11 kinnik
Oh my God, I love Marcus! This story is so much fun, (despite the horrors of Cullengate, of course). I can't imagine how big their house is! I'm so excited that I'm only on chapter 11 and there's still so much more to go!
3/21/2018 c9 littlemichiru
My favorite line in this chapter is when Leah comes down and seeing Esme asks when did they rescue her.
This story showed me how you could turn a good character into a such a twisted monster and how wonderfully you could play with all the characters in the twilight series.
3/20/2018 c46 Guest
Awesome
3/20/2018 c46 nessa01
Omg. That was amazing! Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read!
3/19/2018 c8 littlemichiru
So many things happened here. I liked how Alice kept describing herself as a goddess but everyone thought of her as a boy. Paul and Jane were lovely in this chapter.
3/19/2018 c46 14she is brighter
Love this story. So well written
3/19/2018 c46 Guest
Finally this fix is done. I just reread it for the 6th time. I love it
3/19/2018 c7 9littlemichiru
Jasper is so funny in this story ,though Jasper in your Life Happens is my favorite Jasper.
Garrett was out of his mind buying that carriage and horse but it gave us some funny scenes. Really...what happened to the horse later on?
3/19/2018 c46 beautifulmystery18
love it
3/18/2018 c46 Freoborn1980
What a fantastic ending thank you for finishing this won't story
4,843 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »