for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

3/18/2018 c46 LisaF29
Wow! I can't believe it's done after all this time. I've started following this story when it was just a few chapters long and loved it from the beginning. I'm so glad you picked it back up and finished. Thanks for writing such a great story!
3/18/2018 c6 10littlemichiru
Carlisle the creep.
Sex hair is a thing.
Garret...such a typical guy. He doesn't think before he purchases something.
3/18/2018 c5 littlemichiru
Life can be crazy for sure. More and more people come to Peter and Bella. How could they ever guess soon hundreds of people will be added to their lives?
I really laughed at the scene with Leah and Felix (I have read the story so many times still I find it funny) and how Peter buttered up Charlie. But my most favourite scene is the one with the nuns.
3/18/2018 c18 Aurora Rising
3/18/2018 c46 arienna89
Can't believe you've finished this! It's one I'm going to reread again
3/18/2018 c44 16SparklingFae
I finally finished the story but had to go back and review this particular chapter because you are awesome for what you did in this chapter! Love ya!
3/16/2018 c46 Guest
This was a wonderful story thank You for writing it
3/17/2018 c4 10littlemichiru
I keep thinking of all these couples that will get babies out of nowhere because Jasper was overexcited. Leah and Bella are so funny together. And Sue...does Felix turn into a cat? Hahahaha. It was funny.
3/16/2018 c3 littlemichiru
You know what I love about these stories of yours aside of the humour and the soulmates thing is this wonderful sense of companionship and friendship. So many people to be there for you. It must be so great.
3/16/2018 c46 MiccaF
Excellent ending! I re-read this again from the beginning since it was completed, and it was just as amazing this time around!
3/16/2018 c2 littlemichiru
For sure Vicky made an entrance. She is awesome. Riley and Bree are great though Riley shows his real self much later ;)
Charlie in this story is amazing! So cool. And really I don't know if it's karma but Jacob was such an ... Saying that about Bella.
3/16/2018 c46 2Angel JJK
Great story.
3/16/2018 c1 10littlemichiru
Waiting for the next chapter of Catharsis I decided to re read this masterpiece for...well I have lost count of the times I have read this. I really love this story. Peter is a cream puff for sure.
But since I know what happens next...wasn't brewmaster one of the spirits ? (My memory isn't the best) So now it seems a bit wrong to me he makes all these sexual comments about Bella.
3/15/2018 c1 prettylily22
I loved this story it has been a long but great 7 years.
3/15/2018 c5 IBleedForYourLove