for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

3/13/2018 c46 jazzysgirl35
this was the best ending ever
3/13/2018 c46 JynxxD
Oh my, it's finally finished and I miss it already! It was a beautiful story and your writing is wonderful. You bring the characters alive and give them personalities that are realistic and so varied for as many characters as you have. It was interesting to see how everyone's temperament, skills, abilities, and desires were still basically the same be they supernatural or human. I hope to read more from you. I dearly love the Bella/Jasper pairing, but this story has made me a Bella/Peter pairing as a really close second!
3/13/2018 c46 The Original Miss Darling
I'm sad to see this story end but I loved every minute of it.
3/13/2018 c20 Blistful2006
The conversation while Paul was changing lol poor Jane
3/13/2018 c18 Blistful2006
Stripper Bella and Charles made their nights fails too much lol
3/13/2018 c46 1sabrina michaels
Thank you..M4D, sincerely for this fabulous story form your creative mind..Once again you rounded it out beautifully and much more satisfying than any of us imagined. I hope you realize what a gift you have for the written word. I am now going to start this story and with a very self satisfied grin on my face, read it from the beginning to where I am now posting my thanks..Love it totally..Nan
3/13/2018 c16 Blistful2006
Aww even the Volturi have Charlie and Sue has their parental figures. this family is freaking Massive though wonder if they will just abandon Volterra or not since I dont think they wuold want to be away from each other.
3/13/2018 c15 Blistful2006
Omg Aro going to jail for stripping was epic. Paul again smh Bella is going to lose her shit.
3/13/2018 c45 sabrina michaels
And again they found what they were both looking for at Walmart..the love to last a lifetime and beyond..I love it.
3/13/2018 c13 Blistful2006
What is with Peter and his conversations with religious figures lol he is too much. I can imagine the poor priest almost had a aneurysm from the shock alone.
3/13/2018 c12 Blistful2006
Jane reaction was priceless them arguing like little kids in the background while Bella had to explain was hilarious too.
3/13/2018 c46 aesir21
wonderful well deserved ending to the one of the best fanfiction x-overs on this site.
3/13/2018 c45 aesir21
aww how cute, they are just made for each other.
3/13/2018 c44 aesir21
hm, i am surprised that she had not dated even a little bit, great futures for everyone else though
3/13/2018 c43 aesir21
very nice family dynamic in the new world, AroMart is awesome idea. too bad they can't have kids of their own
4,843 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »