for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

11/20/2020 c29 WritingMiss8
My heart is breaking for Tia and Benjamin. When you first mentioned they were on Carlisle's side I was appalled because they were my favorite in Twilight
11/20/2020 c26 WritingMiss8
I love when people come together! I was a crying mess when all the super heroes came together in Avengers Endgame.
11/19/2020 c17 WritingMiss8
Edward is so stupid.
11/19/2020 c16 WritingMiss8
Charlie is the best dad a girl could ask for.
11/18/2020 c10 WritingMiss8
Awe Tanya and Embry are just the cutest.
11/11/2020 c46 2AmberNicholeLynneCarlton
i love this story i started it when the story started and finished as it did i find my self re reading it constantly and i always end up teary eyed so keep going mam4dukes
11/9/2020 c46 Nerdygurl4
I have to be honest and say although I really enjoyed most of the story I thought the ending was terrible. Bella had no right to make that decision for every supernatural being on the planet and I’m sorry but the spirits had no right to steal everybody’s memories and make them into other people, because by the end of the story that’s basically what happened, they weren’t the characters I came to enjoy throughout the story and it was disappointing to say the very least.
10/22/2020 c46 1Lady Nyshah
This is what a story should always be like, with tears, laughter, frustrations, ups and downs, even confusion. I absolutely loved it. Read the whole thing in two days even while working and going late to sleep and early to wake up just to hurry and see what came next. Great job!
10/21/2020 c33 Lady Nyshah
didn't he already paint the truck firetruck red? Why would it be brown?
10/4/2020 c46 Punkinprincess
DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY WITH THAT ENDING!? GOD I LOVE THIS ONE! SLOW BURN TO THE EXTREME BUT SUCH A HAPPY ENDING!
9/29/2020 c46 11bkhchica
Beautiful story! I’d forgotten much of it. Thanks for sharing!
9/28/2020 c11 Punkinprincess
"I just asked Jane to marry me. How the heck did this happen?" My favorite line this chapter
9/28/2020 c5 Punkinprincess
Okay... you are my favorite author on this sit. Hands down. You keep almost killing me
9/17/2020 c15 celajwhitney
yet another very funny chapter!
9/16/2020 c10 celajwhitney
Def Leppard all the way! i'm seventy years old and they are still my favorite band after all these years. second favorite is Il Volo. those three are the prettiest boys iv'e ever seen.
4,833 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »